Nba Jersey fukkery gotta stop

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
the issue is that they keep making new ones instead of finding ones that work and just sticking with them. Miami Vice jerseys? Great. No one needs a heat culture jersey. Coogi Nets jerseys? Yes! This shyt the Nets got now? Ugh. And then certain teams don't need this shyt. In MLB, only 2 franchises haven't done the city connect jerseys (the A's and the Yankees) and they've only done one edition per team I think. The Celtics don't need this. The Lakers don't need this.

I blame Nike more than anything.
The league allows it though. Nike has the NFL contract too and they aren't going this crazy with their uniforms.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
I said it before and I’ll say it again.

If Nike can get away with these generic AI looking Kohl’s jerseys then they need to hire me.

And how are these teams agreeing to this?

I’m baseball you can say no to the city connect jerseys. The Yankees opted out and don’t even have one because they saw how trash the others were for other teams.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I said it before and I’ll say it again.

If Nike can get away with these generic AI looking Kohl’s jerseys then they need to hire me.

And how are these teams agreeing to this?

I’m baseball you can say no to the city connect jerseys. The Yankees opted out and don’t even have one because they saw how trash the others were for other teams.
only 2 teams have said no.

Yankees for that very reason and the A's cuz their city hates them

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Did you forget the whole color rush uniforms?
The ones that got discontinued in 2018? You're proving my point.

I also believe they were all based on the team's color schemes in one way or another too. How many of these NBA ones are? How is the average fan supposed to know they're watching the Bulls or Bucks in those unis? The Grizzlies ones are red!

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Regarding the city edition jerseys, the issue isn't with the designs but with their accessibility.

Nike only releases the authentic version for 6 to 8 teams
Can't customize the authentic version

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
The ones that got discontinued in 2018? You're proving my point.

I also believe they were all based on the team's color schemes in one way or another too. How many of these NBA ones are? How is the average fan supposed to know they're watching the Bulls or Bucks in those unis? The Grizzlies ones are red!

To be fair the red grizzlies ones are throwbacks to the ABA Memphis Pros. We had those before under adidas but I agree with your point overall. I can’t even fully blame Nike because the teams obviously have to sign off on these horrible shyts. They were cool the first two or three years but now they have gotten ridiculously terrible.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Certain teams should never fukk with their jerseys.Lakers, Celtics, Bulls....I'd throw in the Phoenix Suns & Orlando Magic from the early 90's.Should've never changed them shyts.Had the jerseys perfected.

InGodWeTrust

Tall & Handsome in ATL
Daps
These shyts are a disaster for the most part.

Toronto and Utah got the best.

Nabs

Superstar
Daps
I'm surprised they went with so many copy and pastes from last year. It feels like they really don't give a fukk.