Nba Jersey fukkery gotta stop

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
People don't care about all these different jerseys, and no one is picking these new jerseys when they play 2K either. The only time people had slight interest was when the Mavs debuted the Diddy green jerseys.
Nike has to understand that we're not Harlem Shaking in Michael Finley jerseys anymore and we're not collecting these jerseys. Part of why jerseys were cool is that there weren't many of them. Now they have a new one every year. It doesn't make sense.

As for the home/road, I just think Nike needs to get back to basics. They don't pull this shyt with the Yankees. The swoosh alone pissed us off.

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Replace one of the most iconic jerseys in NBA history with a colorswapped early 2000s walking 1st round exit brehs

XS675WX4C5EKTCLG2MSR72MA4A.webp

file.jpg

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Nike has to understand that we're not Harlem Shaking in Michael Finley jerseys anymore and we're not collecting these jerseys. Part of why jerseys were cool is that there weren't many of them. Now they have a new one every year. It doesn't make sense.

As for the home/road, I just think Nike needs to get back to basics. They don't pull this shyt with the Yankees. The swoosh alone pissed us off.
The reason why the Lakers all white alternate is one of my favorites, is because it looks simple and very professional. It became an instant favorite when it debuted over 20yrs ago.

Superstar
Daps
Nah, you should be able to look up and easily tell who's playing who. That's the who point of team colors. If not just give every team the same 2 colors - and treat it like intramurals.

I don’t mind the modern shyts. Anything is better than the mid 2000’s shiny jerseys, tight ass t-shirt jerseys, and the dumbass wide shoulder jerseys.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Got the NBA looking like the Premier League

I feel like between Arsenal and United I've seen them wear every single color of shirt; now in the NBA I can see any random color combo and have to take a few minutes to see whose actually playing

Its definetly come from club soccer and teams wearing a different uni every season

2legit

Superstar
Daps
Jabari Smith is gonna be nasty one day. Of course his first career highlight features a tragic level of fukkery and it has little to do with the jersey.

The Rockets are wearing the Barkley/Pippen/Steve Francis jerseys. Thats my favorite Rockets look. However, the court make little sense. The court matches the colors of the jersey. Good! They got the Rockets logo at halfcourt from when they won titles with Hakeem. Then on the baseline they got the logo from the Yao/T-Mac era. Too much is going on here.

Striving For Greatness

Get Certs or Die Tryin
Daps
Jabari Smith is gonna be nasty one day. Of course his first career highlight features a tragic level of fukkery and it has little to do with the jersey.

The Rockets are wearing the Barkley/Pippen/Steve Francis jerseys. Thats my favorite Rockets look. However, the court make little sense. The court matches the colors of the jersey. Good! They got the Rockets logo at halfcourt from when they won titles with Hakeem. Then on the baseline they got the logo from the Yao/T-Mac era. Too much is going on here.

Would makes sense if there was some franchise milestone anniversary, a mash up of the previous designs.

Just wasn’t executed well