Nba Jersey fukkery gotta stop

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
I usually give these jerseys a pass when they also match the court with them but now they not even doing that.
I just tuned on this Portland game and though for a good 2 minutes that they were the white team because the other team is wearing black and teal but I soon realized I was wrong:mjtf:

Daps
Reppin
Dark Dimension
I usually give these jerseys a pass when they also match the court with them but now they not even doing that.
I just tuned on this Portland game and though for a good 2 minutes that they were the white team because the other team is wearing black and teal but I soon realized I was wrong:mjtf:

Lol I agree with this 100 percent… I knew who was who but thought the same shyt about them not matching the court.

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
While I get the premise, at least be accurate with your complaint. Lol they are not orange “now”

Orlando-Magic-orange-uniforms-GettyImages-1182413491.jpg

1200413955.jpg.0.jpg

I know it’s alternate but seeing this and MSG not being it’s traditional court/arena is :hhh:

Also You colorblind my Brotha?

Last edited:

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.

Want to watch a Portland game but end up watching a Grizzlies game, brehs. :ohhh:
thumb.aspx

Rob's al Ghul

LOCKin' 'em down in the home of the Terrapins
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
410/301/202
What is this Bulls jersey? :picard:

FpyFmCuXsAAKJiC
Municipal device of Chicago

I initially missed the Y pattern on the jerseys; thought it was just some weird texture. Nice touch, if a bit underwhelming. The big one down the sides is pretty cool.

The thing that throws me off about these is that it's not the classic Bulls red. Looks more like cardinal or brick red.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I know I'm :flabbynsick:by Coli standards...

But what I don't understand is the NBA's obsession with 3 letter abbreviations on jerseys. I watched the clip above 6 times and still couldn't make out the Portland jersey. At first I thought it said "POX" ....so I jumped on Google....I find out it's PDX...I still don't know what the fukk PDX stands for....Googled again....according to Google it's the airport in Portland. Sigh.

Out of curiosity I jump on Fanatics and started looking through these City editions...I'll just stop myself right here cause I could go on for hours.

:skip:

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
I’m not anti-color Jersey at home vs road white like some in this thread, but I will admit two things tonight I noticed even I wasn’t feeling.

Don’t get the Bucks having the blue court design even they don’t wear those blue jersey. It doesn’t make sense and can’t be that hard to switch to the regular court.

The Kings gray jersey is :scusthov: , gray jerseys in general are not good imo. Gray is not a dynamic enough color for it