Nba Jersey fukkery gotta stop

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
It's the same frequency as NBA teams fam.

1243078579.jpg

^^ THIS IS WHAT IM ACCUSTOMED TO SEEING WHEN I TURN ON A HOME DODGER GAME

WHEN I TURN ON A LAKER GAME I USUALLY SEE PURPLE AT HOME (ORIGINALLY THE ROAD JERSEY) BUT ITS VERY RANDOM

Last edited:

br82186

Superstar
Daps
This is more of a Nike issue than a league issue, like I said before, they're trying to do what soccer/Euro Football is doing, problem is that it works for clubs over there as long as the clubs colors are presented, with the NBA and MLB they put anything together.

Don't be the slightest bit surprised if this happens in the NFL soon especially since Nike has a deal with them

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
This is more of a Nike issue than a league issue, like I said before, they're trying to do what soccer/Euro Football is doing, problem is that it works for clubs over there as long as the clubs colors are presented, with the NBA and MLB they put anything together.

Don't be the slightest bit surprised if this happens in the NFL soon especially since Nike has a deal with them

Bruh those soccer kits pretty much only have the clubs colors at home. From year to year the away joints can be not only COMPLETELY different colors but different patterns as well.

concise

Veteran
Daps

They don't do 5 shirts in a single season, other than PSG.

The shirts often change from year to year, but they're not having 5 different shirts to use in 1 season.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Nike should have gotten thrown to the bushes when they added that unnecessary black to the lakers purple uniform.

I hate that shyt so much. Lakers jerseys got tradition behind them. Whites only worn on Sundays. These new away jerseys look like a mutation between the Knicks and Kings jerseys.

More of a league/franchise thing but the Black Mamba jerseys should’ve been made permanent.

Daps
BRUH

U REALLY DONT REALIZE THE NBA JERSEY SITUATION IS A MESS?

ITS NOT THAT HARD TO SEE

IM NOT A BIG BASEBALL HEAD BUT WHEN I DO WATCH I TYPICALLY SEE MORE UNIFORMITY
Teams are straight up loosing their iconic identity. How many times have the lakers even worn their Gold jerseys at Staples center this year?

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I hate that shyt so much. Lakers jerseys got tradition behind them. Whites only worn on Sundays. These new away jerseys look like a mutation between the Knicks and Kings jerseys.

More of a league/franchise thing but the Black Mamba jerseys should’ve been made permanent.
Yeah, those snakeskin Black Mamba tributes should have been their alternates going forward. I'm still pissed they never sold authentics of those. I really wanted a LeBron one.