Nba Jersey fukkery gotta stop

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

LeBron is playing his fifth season for the Lakers and he’s worn at least 12 different jerseys:

1 gold
1 white
2 purples
5 city editions
1 black snakeskin Mamba
2 throwbacks

I think they might have worn a regular black one too. They never made authentics for the throwbacks or the Mamba ones.

Sean7

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
BRUH A LOT OF THESE NEW DESIGNS ARE NOT EVEN THROWBACKS

JUST RANDOM ASS UGLY DESIGNS FOR NO REASON

I DOUBT MANY PEOPLE ARE BUYIN THIS SHIIT:

https%3A%2F%2Fswarmandsting.com%2Ffiles%2F2022%2F11%2F23-swingman-jersey-city-edition_pi4758000_altimages_ff_4758884-533ae50c731830d46841alt1_full.jpg
Absolute garbage, who thought some of these jerseys were a bright idea? They need to quit and go back to basics.....

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
Its stupid, home and away jerseys should be worn most of the time. Now its like every game a different jersey, needs more authenticity. Imagine 90s chicago bulls rocking green jersey one day, then blue next day, then white and gold jersey before they get back to white and red. Its stupid.

They trying too hard to please casuals. Jerseys in every color like its a video game.

totally agree, NBA players should wear two jerseys, three max, when I watch the games I can't even tell what team is what anymore, it's totally goofy, Adam Silver needs to go back to the two jerseys or three max

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
What's even worse is that the majority of these jerseys don't have any identity at all, they all have that lazy "minimalist" look. And on top of that you have those random company logos patched up on it lmao. But younger brehs will say those jerseys are "clean" and that it's all nostalgia.

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
This is what happens when you market to teenagers and college age adults instead of the paying customer

For all the bragging about the NBA dominating social media and early 20 somethings, the mid 30s and over crowd that ya’ll actually shyt on, that actually have the disposable income to spend on entertainment, are completely turned off.

NFL and MLB would never

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I see folks still complaining. 1) the "city" edition usually correlates to something specific to that franchise or city, for example the Hornets wearing mint/black/gold.
2) the jerseys/apparel is easy to get, and the city edition you can get at discount because they only wear them once a season.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
What's even worse is that the majority of these jerseys don't have any identity at all, they all have that lazy "minimalist" look. And on top of that you have those random company logos patched up on it lmao. But younger brehs will say those jerseys are "clean" and that it's all nostalgia.
The random company ads is no different than in soccer or the WNBA, and MLB is next.
This is what happens when you market to teenagers and college age adults instead of the paying customer

For all the bragging about the NBA dominating social media and early 20 somethings, the mid 30s and over crowd that ya’ll actually shyt on, that actually have the disposable income to spend on entertainment, are completely turned off.

NFL and MLB would never
Um, MLB already has city connect jerseys, so what exactly are you trying to say?

lejilpknk6uqslcdsiza.jpg

pjp8wzwposzx03ysrpt9.jpg