NBA Issues Statement: Durant Was Fouled, LeBron Deserved Technical.

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
they also missed 2 charges that Liggins took against Green & KD but yea... :yeshrug:
They also took Draymond out the game early in the first quarter on a phantom foul and tacked on a tech when he reacted to it. They also called Curry for a foul when he never made contact with the player. Im not here to use the ref excuse but I damn sure can counter any calls that benefited the Warriors yesterday.

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
They also took Draymond out the game early in the first quarter on a phantom foul and tacked on a tech when he reacted to it. They also called Curry for a foul when he never made contact with the player. Im not here to use the ref excuse but I damn sure can counter any calls that benefited the Warriors yesterday.
counter RJ getting a tech for winking at KD after poking on him? :leon:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
And Cavs fans burned LeBrons jersey and Dan Gilbert revealed he was a undercover racist. What does that have to do with yesterday's game?
:hubie: I'm just fukking with you

But it's a regular season game. The only reason it seemed more important is because of the media hype and the fact that it was on Christmas. Doesn't mean anything in reality, it's 1/82. For all we know they could get blown out at Oracle.