Votes: 69 66.3%

• Total voters

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Bron Stans rewriting history. I remember the threads where Bron Stans wanted Spo fired. Riley had to tell y’all to fukk off and Bron ran back to Cleveland without telling anyone what he was planning. He was also mad about not getting preferential treatment for his inner circle and mad about Wade getting injured. Don’t lie to kick it. Spo used to get disrespected on the regular.
Lets see how good Spoelstra is coaching for the Wizards or some shyt..

The Heat are all Pat Riley. They run the same system from when Riley was coaching. Spoelstra even stands on the sideline with his jacket open and his hand on his waist like Riles used too :mjlol:

The Heat built a powerful culture that was cultivated and crafted by PAT RILEY..

Spoelstra is basically a Riley proxy

Last edited:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That may be true, but the roster construction and what he has had to work with this season isn't his fault. He wasn't the one that gave up assets and flexibility to get Westbrook. He wasn't the one who didn't match the Caruso deal or not trade THT before he got exposed.

We all know who it is and why they won't get any blame for it.
He didn’t do that great of a coaching job the last two years to be fair. The Lakers are run off of LeBron and talent.

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
I mean, you understand the difference between Bron wanting Riley, who had rings from 20+ years before Bron was even in the league and MJ wanting to play with the coach that he won rings with and management was trying to get rid of?
You understand that both guys wanting to run with a proven winning coach is understandable, right?

EDIT: And on that topic, it's funny because the only reason Riley got a shot is because Magic wanted Westhead, a coach he'd already won a title with, canned.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Dude pressed the right buttons, when allowed, in their 2020 run. Just has been given a progressively shyttier deck to work with since then.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Bullshyt report. Either they're about to fire him or they're not. No coach in the NBA is getting evaluated game by game lol. They are just trying to be first with the story if he does end up getting fired...
You can contend there was no way Luke Walton was going to make the end of the season regardless, but that was the verbiage used for him after specific games towards the end of his tenure. Bad front offices (and I think the Lakers lean towards the bad end) do stupid, tentative shyt like that

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No wonder he kept Westbrook benched for prolonged periods

He is letting that bum keep losing him games and jeopardize his job :mjlol:

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
Phil hadn't proven anything in the NBA when he was named coach of the Bulls.
I think I've made it clear that I'm talking about in 98. If you can't see the similarity in a guy wanting to play with a proven coach, regardless of if he'd played for him already or not, I guess there's nothing else to say.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
What difference is it gonna make? Still have a damn near g league roster around an aging LeBron and injury prone/soft AD. Front office and LeBron deserve more blame than the coach due to the moves made or not made the past two seasons.

Laker fans and front office are entitled as hell. They knowingly traded away their future to go all in to win now. Resulted in a championship that counts whether it was the bubble or not. That one championship makes the LeBron experiment a success. Anything else is just extra gravy on top but it’s not looking like there will be anything else. Oh well, it’s still not the shytty years after the last Kobe ring.

Last edited: