NBA approves new media deals with Disney (ABC/ESPN), Comcast (NBC), and Amazon for 11 years, $77 billion. Update: NBA REJECTS WBD's (TNT Sports) deal

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
majority in Congress are millionaires and shills for Corporate Lobbyists.

you talking to a wall.

the rich run this country and it's leading to the current downfall.

but that's a whole nother subject.

all of this is clownery.
Yea ive known all my life that this game is rigged but sometimes you just look at certain shyt and its just a little too ridiculous :mjlol:

Disney bidding on this nba tv rights

Would be like someone with a 35k salary, 500k in debt, going lambo shopping :bryan:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Yea ive known all my life that this game is rigged but sometimes you just look at certain shyt and its just a little too ridiculous :mjlol:

Disney bidding on this nba tv rights

Would be like someone with a 35k salary, 500k in debt, going lambo shopping :bryan:
U a dumb motherfukker

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So if WBD matches will the Amazon games be simulcast on TNT/Max like they were this past season or Max exclusive?

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
WBD matching, if they do, while they’re currently considering breaking themselves up into multiple companies seems questionable. I’d love to know their strategy over there.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
WBD matching, if they do, while they’re currently considering breaking themselves up into multiple companies seems questionable. I’d love to know their strategy over there.
apparently, HBO and Warner Bros Studios go one way and the rest of the company goes another