NBA Allstar Weekend is in Cleveland? :dahell:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
What’s the problem? It’s like it can only be in 4-5 American cities for people not to complain.

Cleveland is valid one of the biggest Midwestern metros. One of the most cultural American cities. More to traveling than night clubs.

And why are y’all talking about hood shyt fukking infatuated :mjtf:

Last edited:

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What’s the problem? It’s like it can only be in 4-5 American cities for people not to complain.

Cleveland is valid one of the biggest Midwestern metros. One of the most cultural American cities. More to traveling than night clubs.

Nobody gives a shyt about this for All Star weekend.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Theres can always be Open Air ASG :troll:

Or when Wrestlemania was in NJ and it was :lupe: about the Weather but it didnt turn out Bad that day

Yeah, I remember they heated the ring so the wrestlers wouldn't get cold. It's crazy to think there was a time where these big sporting events being held in cold-weather cities was seen as weird.

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
The Realest Words in the thread Be Safe.
They out here. :demonic:
So real. Im grown and dont champion the bullshyt but facts is facts. The internet got nikkas thinking The Land everything it’s not: country, soft ,sweet, cow-filled, etc. Absolutely not lmao.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Just stay yo ass downtown if you not from round here. Go too far and end up on 30th :skip:
What’s gonna happen and what would be the point of that :heh:

If y’all don’t stop with scary hood fetish bullshyt :mjlol: