NBA Allstar Weekend is in Cleveland? :dahell:

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Well, the Super Bowl isn't the NFL's All-Star game (that's the Pro Bowl). The Pro Bowl historically was held in either Los Angeles or Honolulu (for the most part) until a few years ago.

The reason why the NFL doesn't hold Super Bowl outside of the Southeast, Southwest and California (for the most part) is due to the weather. Super Bowls are held in the winter and the NFL doesn't want the Super Bowl to be snowed out or have fans freezing. Ironically, most of the NFL teams that are located in cold weather states (the Northeast & Midwest) DON'T have domed/roofed stadiums. Only the Colts, Vikings and Lions.

Yeah, I think people forget how big a deal it was when Super Bowl XLVIII was in New Jersey. Before that, it was only held in cold-weather cities if the stadium had a roof, and even then, it wasn't frequent. They were considering moving the game to Saturday or Monday just in case the game was snowed out. The game itself ended up having great weather for the time. About 50 degrees and clear skies. :ehh:

And then it snowed the next day......twice. :deadrose: Pretty sure the NFL isn't going to make the attempt to go to cities like Philadelphia or Green Bay for a long time.

Pedro Negro

Reefer & Sneakers
Daps
Reppin
New York fukkin' City
My ace was trying to have his bachelor party during allstar weekend, had to lobby heavily against that shyt…like nikka you legit trying to have your bachelor party in CLEVELAND?!?! …In the dead of winter no less

successfully got him to veto that shyt for New Orleans for Mardi Gras…Only for him to change it again to fukking Nashville :snoop:

Nashville over Mardi gras?!?

You sure his fiance aint have nothing to do with this decision?!? :leostare:

I'm not even going and I'm bothered by this shift of plans. :martin:

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
Good thing the NBA All-Star Game is always played indoors. :troll: :skip:

Theres can always be Open Air ASG :troll:

Yeah, I think people forget how big a deal it was when Super Bowl XLVIII was in New Jersey. Before that, it was only held in cold-weather cities if the stadium had a roof, and even then, it wasn't frequent. They were considering moving the game to Saturday or Monday just in case the game was snowed out. The game itself ended up having great weather for the time. About 50 degrees and clear skies. :ehh:

And then it snowed the next day......twice. :deadrose: Pretty sure the NFL isn't going to make the attempt to go to cities like Philadelphia or Green Bay for a long time.

Or when Wrestlemania was in NJ and it was :lupe: about the Weather but it didnt turn out Bad that day