NBA All Star starters announced

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
that small ball line up... Drummond should've been in that one the way he's dominating this season. it'll be fun to watch regardless of the lineup. sucks to see no big men in that line up though.

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
Too many good forwards doing their things on good teams

Hes in trouble and he'll probably get hurt again

23/10.5/2.5 blocks/1.3 steals suddenly isn't good enough for third team?

You guys act like this guy has missed half the season. He's missed FIVE games so far this year.

In comparison, Boogie has missed 8 games.

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hit lebron with this at the tip
KawhiLeonard+.gif

then lock him down and sit down on the bench like this

PerkyDescriptiveBobwhite.gif

:wtf:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
You gotta be some kind of foolish to think Davis can't pick up his stats enough to make the all nba teams.

Like all he has to do is up his percentage to over .500 and get 25 PPG with what he's already doing while getting more wins and he'll probably make it.
I'm talking about not praying for a millionaire to make more money.

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
As of right now:

1st team
Lebron
Durant

2nd team
Kawai
Draymon/Big Cuz

3rd team
Draymon/Big Cuz

That last spot seems like a toss up with him and Paul George (Does Harden play SF?) But PG will be in the Playoffs

He better stay healthy and ball ouy

y'all had me tripping so hard I forgot Cousins was voted in as a center last year and would most likely be this year as well. His coach just called him the best center in the league.

Last year's forwards were: Davis/Lebron/LA/Pau/Griffin/Duncan.

Kawhi/Durant are going to take at least two of those spots and George will be in contention for another, but I find it unlikely that Davis can't beat out LA/Pau/Griffin/Green.

All NBA teams are not not as weighted by team success as things like ASG reserve selection either, so Draymond's going to have a hard time making it over Davis as well. He has good stats, but nowhere near as good as Davis.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk that I hope Kawhi ushers in an era of competitive all-star games
He ain't ushering in shyt. It's not like he's the first elite defender to play in the ASG, and they're usually competitive in those last six minutes anyway.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I'm sorry but I believe the center and PF positions are strong enough where they should include in the all star game. They literally should call this best of the wings