NBA All Star starters announced

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Lowry's been the best PG in the East,DeRozan should start over Wade tho so should Jimmy Buckets...
Only when they put up much better numbers,
You can't dethrone a legend by putting up the same or similar stats as he does.

ThaGlow

All Star
Daps
That gif gets me every time. Lance acting like a true NY dude, lol.

Lol is that the one where Wade snitches on Lance though? Wade with the little smile but then turns to a ref and motions like "did you just see that?" I think Lance got that T iirc.

Victim of Racism

I'm a brehette
Daps
Lebron to Kawhi: "I'll let you score if u let me score. C'mon. It's an all-star game. Live a little!"

Kawhi:*no words, just scratching the scalp in between his corn rows while gnawing his tongue*

*lebron let's Kawhi score*

*lebron get's ball and dribbles full court and goes up for a dunk and Kawhi pins it on the glass*

Lebron: :why:

Kawhi: *gnaws tongue and scratches scalp*

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
wtf is barkley talking about....draymond is not a no brainer over kd to start, fukk no

barkley needs to just man up and call out kobe.

this isnt a hall of fame induction. its supposed to be the 2016 all-star game. all these announcers & analysts are puss.

i miss the days when michael jordan couldnt win the fan vote and the media & league were forced to scramble in desperation to get him in the game.

lol @ draymond over durant.

Part of me wanted Zaza to make it just to show the pure fukkery of fan voting :manny:

that wouldve deaded the fan voting chit.

or at least neutralized it so that its not the be-all/end-all when it comes to choosing starters.

No Whiteside :what:

not an all-star year.

seems like hes getting frozen out of the offense cuz they know they cant afford to resign him.

he'll be there next year tho.

If not for the lockout, Kobe would've been an all star for 19 of his 20 seasons :wow:

ehh.

about a handful of those werent deserved.

I'm sorry but I believe the center and PF positions are strong enough where they should include in the all star game. They literally should call this best of the wings

yea, the center position is back. and the PF was never a problem.

they waited too late to do this. shouldve made this move a decade ago. its not needed anymore.

that wing position is gold right now tho gotta admit. bron, melo, kawhai, kd, pg13, etc

Last edited:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My Knicka in the starting line-up:salute:

...wait, Silver threw Center spot in the bushes:lolbron:

Can't wait to see GOATbe get that work like Jordan did in his final A-S game, tho:sas2:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Yeah much better would be 30 points
Not hovering around 20.
Can't become a household name that way,
23 points is "hovering" around 20?

Thats like saying Wade is hovering around 15 PPG while averaging 18

5 points more per game while being second in the league in FT attempts and being number one at getting to the rim is quite impressive.

Derozn is scoring 25% more points than Wade this season...thats much better