NBA All-Rookie Teams announced

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
That's all there is to it. Sit down and shut the fukk up. :beli:

its not that serious. get a life. i dont even know ya corny ass.

That's a ridiculous excuse. That's like saying if Chicago had a proper PG they woulda beat Philly. When you lose the most important player on your team, you're gonna be in bad shape regardless. What the hell were you even trying to say? And take a look at this thread again. There's at most 2 people in here agreeing with you. One of em just wanted Isaiah to get more shine. The other one is art fukking barr.

And if you actually need a reason other than just his team record, he was top 5 IN THE LEAGUE in steals and assists. In the league, not just rookies. Not spectacular enough for you? The young buls you know not impressed with that? :beli:

your comparison is flawed from the start, seeing that chicago has TWO proper backup pgs, which is the reason why they maintained the #1 seed despite the fact that rose missed ALOT of games. thanks for proving my point tho.

theres more people than that agreeing with me. cut the chit.

the young buls? what are you talking about? stop acting like a wierdo.

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
my boy brandon knight can mold it to a solid pg in a few years, glad he got recognition

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
my boy brandon knight can mold it to a solid pg in a few years, glad he got recognition

Its been rough for piston fans im worried we wont be good enougb to make it far but not bad enough to get an elite player. Shabazz would loom good in a pistons jersey.