NBA All-Rookie Teams announced

THE K-MAN

DA ROC BOYS
Daps
Reppin
Screwston (Houston),Texas..KCFWH!
Word. He didn't do shyt this season to even warrant any attention going to him or the team.

I know the season went by fast but y'all sound real hurt.

nah not hurt at all

just felt Thomas was holdin it down comming off the bench and stepped up when they had him in the lineup through the whole season. I know thats not Rubio fault though.

just would have been nice to see him get his just due

:snoop: at Jimmer

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
nah not hurt at all

just felt Thomas was holdin it down comming off the bench and stepped up when they had him in the lineup through the whole season. I know thats not Rubio fault though.

just would have been nice to see him get his just due

:snoop: at Jimmer

Ain't nobody knockin Isaiah. I'm happy he took advantage of his opportunity. The way he looks now, he's gonna make everyone forget how disappointing Jimmer was.

As long as that team continues to build, he'll get more pub.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
you can't even give a reason making you sound stupid as usual.

i know this is your team and all but are we resorting to name-calling now? cuz theres plenty of names i could call you, and i could be spot-on with it.

and hes not a top 3 rookie pg.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
i know this is your team and all but are we resorting to name-calling now? cuz theres plenty of names i could call you, and i could be spot-on with it.

and hes not a top 3 rookie pg.

until you actually give reasons for what you're saying, you're gonna sound stupid when most everyone else is gonna disagree. You're just talking out of your ass just to talk out of your ass.

And it doesn't matter whether Rubio's on my team or not. This is obvious to the most objective. If you want me to keep it 100, Derrick shouldn't have made 2nd team, and he's on my team and all.

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
cant get over Kemba's awful shooting %

i think Minny's record with and without is plenty enough to prove Rubio has a ton of value. Kanter got stuck behind some very solid frontcourt players, ill give him a pass for now

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
until you actually give reasons for what you're saying, you're gonna sound stupid when most everyone else is gonna disagree. You're just talking out of your ass just to talk out of your ass.

And it doesn't matter whether Rubio's on my team or not. This is obvious to the most objective. If you want me to keep it 100, Derrick shouldn't have made 2nd team, and he's on my team and all.

ive seen more people agree with me than disagree, so what are you saying? stop making chit up to prove a point. that, mixed with the fact that theres no trolling going on in here neither so with that said, theres really no reason for me to go hard on this topic.....i mean, unless we're getting paid for it.

and all i see in rubio's defense is the before and after records. if minnesota had a proper point guard filling in for rubio, they wouldnt have went 5-20. with that said, theres nothing spectacular that rubio did that screams 1st team.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
ive seen more people agree with me than disagree, so what are you saying? stop making chit up to prove a point. that, mixed with the fact that theres no trolling going on in here neither so with that said, theres really no reason for me to go hard on this topic.....i mean, unless we're getting paid for it.

and all i see in rubio's defense is the before and after records. if minnesota had a proper point guard filling in for rubio, they wouldnt have went 5-20. with that said, theres nothing spectacular that rubio did that screams 1st team.

That's a ridiculous excuse. That's like saying if Chicago had a proper PG they woulda beat Philly. When you lose the most important player on your team, you're gonna be in bad shape regardless. What the hell were you even trying to say? And take a look at this thread again. There's at most 2 people in here agreeing with you. One of em just wanted Isaiah to get more shine. The other one is art fukking barr.

And if you actually need a reason other than just his team record, he was top 5 IN THE LEAGUE in steals and assists. In the league, not just rookies. Not spectacular enough for you? The young buls you know not impressed with that? :beli:

I.V.

Keep this Fire
Supporter
Daps
isiah thomas is sitting on the 2nd team, and rubio is the odd-man out on the 1st team. simple as that.

He's not as good as Rubio, and has a far lower ceiling for potential.

That's all there is to it. Sit down and shut the fukk up. :beli:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Hey moron, they're BOTH on the first team!

fukk you,..mr mod suh.

take yo still hurt from the prophecy ass on somewhere goofie.

emotional carryover ass bytch,.....you been belly ache'n for love's whole career and he did good,...

art barr

Mandizi

5-I-3 till I D-I-E
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
Rubio deserved first team for his impact before/after injury, and his actual numbers(save fg%).