thats some bullchit.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
smh at hating on Mini Kobe and putting him second team lol
Brooks>Klay Leonard>Iman
how was Brandon Knight this season? I didn't see him much, I saw the rookie-soph game and the dude gots an ugly ass shot.
First team should been Kyrie, Rubio, Brooks, Leonard, and Manimal

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
smh at hating on Mini Kobe and putting him second team lol
Brooks>Klay Leonard>Iman
how was Brandon Knight this season? I didn't see him much, I saw the rookie-soph game and the dude gots an ugly ass shot.
First team should been Kyrie, Rubio, Brooks, Leonard, and Manimal

Go google how many points Klay averaged as a starter after the Monta trade. Dude didn't even make the rooksoph game and is a top 4 rook.

LOUDaffair

TrippyDREAD...
Daps
Reppin
3rd Ward New Orleans, Louisiana 504 ...
Bobcats was tanking to get Davis not playing Kemba bruh to nice not to be starting and getting buckets on that bum ass squad DJ Augustin some ass. Bruh competitive and got talent why he wont getting minutes on that horrible team? dont make sense but trying to get Davis lol.

At worst Kemba could be a Jeff Teague type...

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Go google how many points Klay averaged as a starter after the Monta trade. Dude didn't even make the rooksoph game and is a top 4 rook.

lol Brooks would have more points if he wasn't a chucker lol but naw Klay did his thing once he got starting minutes. He didn't make it to the rookie-soph game because he was on the bench and was terrible the first month or two, but he finally got his shot down and has done fine since. Klay is cool and I think will do fine and will make up for the Monta lose, but I think Brooks will do better though in the future, but we will see though.