NBA 2K24 l PS5/XSX/PC l (Cover Released)

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Sports games really haven't done much the last few cycles.

Sometimes it feels like they'd be better off releasing a new game every three years but having live action roster updates. They need more dev time like action, RPG etc., games.
I agree but business wise they are killing so no reason for them to change lol. 2K needs to upgrade their engine regardless

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Sports games really haven't done much the last few cycles.

Sometimes it feels like they'd be better off releasing a new game every three years but having live action roster updates. They need more dev time like action, RPG etc., games.

Yup. I copped 2k23 last year... which was my first one since 2k18. And while it was alright, i haven't touched it since February... so seeing this announcement my first reaction was damn didn't they just come out with a 2k? :skip: :dead:

Even as an avid NBA fan, there's not much there for me other than the flash in the pan roster updates.

I got to play as or against Kobe since Live '99, or in modern times since 2k9, so similar with the MJ challenges it's cool but it's also whatever. Maybe i'm just old tho and the young kids see this as some unlocked innovative treasure.
In 5 years when the LeBron edition comes out and they talk about relive the 2020 championship run with the new bubble mode :skip:

Empty arena and the opps shooting sliders maxed out :skip:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Apparently they're adding cross-play.

And MyTeam has a Salary Cap mode too? :snoop:

just-when-I-thought-I-was-out.gif

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

PC will still be last gen:gucci:i really don’t understand their reasoning

Travesty and i was looking forward to a PC version. They dont want them modders making the game better. Modderd would of made the city something like GTA RP :russ:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Somebody does need to ask 2K about the PC version. Because either they think the player base are all on potatoes or they’re too lazy to implement anti cheat for people who would mod competitive modes.
I tweeted them about it but I’ll see can ole dude dom get their attention