NBA 2K22 is on black friday sales on PS5 store for $35.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Might just be today. They're price matching Walmart so as long as Walmart's price is live.
Church, good looks. I think I’ll just hit up Walmart tonight and let them price match Amazon just so that I won’t have to wait for the game to ship if if I order from Amazon lol.

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
Ran into a bug in mycareer . Trying to play my first nba game and I go to play next game to start and it loads to about 96% and boots me back into the playground. Any fixes? Mycareer is basically unplayable :camby: I can’t even get a refund

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I'm so mad at myself. I just copped the PS4/PS5 version for $54. I knew I should have held out till black Friday :snoop:

Similar shyt happened to me awhile back

I copped 2k20 in March 2020 for $26 and some change

Then it was free on PS+ in April 2020 :mjcry:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
copped the XSX version from amazon for $26…a little over $27 after taxes…couldn’t ask for a better deal

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Ahh man last night I'm playing as Lakers vs Grizzlies with my girl in the room...

She's on her laptop chilling, everything's going good .. I get to halftime and I'm up 15 points, shutting down Ja Morant and they can't get anything going.

Come out of halftime, and I SCORE 1 fukkING BUCKET IN 8 MINUTES OF BASKETBALL. LITERALLY EVERYTHING CLANKING. WIDE OPEN 3'S. ANTHONY DAVIS GOT BLOCKED FROM BEHIND BY JA. MELO WENT 0/7 FROM 3- ALL WIDE OPEN (COS I DONT TAKE ANY CONTESTED 3S. ALL OF A SUDDEN JA IS STEPH CURRY, CANT MISS.

End of the 3rd, I ended up with like 4 points, they scored almost 30. I started raging and did something I haven't done in about 5 years... Pressed eject, took the disc out and discus threw it into the back fence of my house. My girl was scared af and said maybe I shouldnt play it anymore :hhh: of course you dumb bytch

So now 2k is fukking trash with their bullshyt scripting...
Madden unplayable with no penalties, defenders not covering recievers, standing in the end zone facing the wrong way...

shyts fukking sad:hhh:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ahh man last night I'm playing as Lakers vs Grizzlies with my girl in the room...

She's on her laptop chilling, everything's going good .. I get to halftime and I'm up 15 points, shutting down Ja Morant and they can't get anything going.

Come out of halftime, and I SCORE 1 fukkING BUCKET IN 8 MINUTES OF BASKETBALL. LITERALLY EVERYTHING CLANKING. WIDE OPEN 3'S. ANTHONY DAVIS GOT BLOCKED FROM BEHIND BY JA. MELO WENT 0/7 FROM 3- ALL WIDE OPEN (COS I DONT TAKE ANY CONTESTED 3S. ALL OF A SUDDEN JA IS STEPH CURRY, CANT MISS.

End of the 3rd, I ended up with like 4 points, they scored almost 30. I started raging and did something I haven't done in about 5 years... Pressed eject, took the disc out and discus threw it into the back fence of my house. My girl was scared af and said maybe I shouldnt play it anymore :hhh: of course you dumb bytch

Madden unplayable with no penalties, defenders not covering recievers, standing in the end zone facing the wrong way...

So nothing has changed

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune

Karma for releasing so many people before the holidays :yeshrug::mjlol: