NBA 2K22 is on black friday sales on PS5 store for $35.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I copped it. I miss playing basketball and I want to play with my hometown Detroit Pistons in MyGame mode.

Now they got a dunk meter? :what:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I copped it. I miss playing basketball and I want to play with my hometown Detroit Pistons in MyGame mode.

Now they got a dunk meter? :what:

I think you can turn it off, like in 2k17 where they changed the shooting, but you could make it like the old school way

@B86 This is the type of stuff I'm talking about

2k seems to only change the game enough to justify buying another in less than a year

I don't have a PS5, but, now, they turning MyPark/MyPlayer into a open world RPG where the problems with the server and stability of the online play is just gonna get worst

I remember when they did that open world stuff in 2k18, first, :dahell: I gotta walk 5 mins to change my hairstyle instead of just opening the pause menu

Let me change my statement; they never fix the problems of their previous games, they just add new features

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
I think you can turn it off, like in 2k17 where they changed the shooting, but you could make it like the old school way

@B86 This is the type of stuff I'm talking about

2k seems to only change the game enough to justify buying another in less than a year

I don't have a PS5, but, now, they turning MyPark/MyPlayer into a open world RPG where the problems with the server and stability of the online play is just gonna get worst

I remember when they did that open world stuff in 2k18, first, :dahell: I gotta walk 5 mins to change my hairstyle instead of just opening the pause menu

Let me change my statement; they never fix the problems of their previous games, they just add new features
I agree that the problems aren’t really addressed. They kinda patch the problem and try to overshadow it with other features. I was just saying something changes every year to make the gameplay different enough that you have to adjust drastically every year. It could be because I only play online (I don’t do none of that My Player and all that and never have). Im super competitive so I’m strictly taking about the gameplay of the normal, online, PVP “simulation “ basketball game.

Drizzy Dre

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got 2k21 for my PS5 last year and was pretty disappointed. Any reason to try this year?

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
:picard:

What were you thinking?

Buy 2k full price brehs :russ:

I bet you bought VC too eh :mjlol:

I dunno what got into me. I told myself I'd hold out til black friday and my dumb ass cops it for $54 last week.

now that's not full price, but I could have saved another $20 :snoop:

I've NEVER bought VC. I don't believe in microtransactions. I won't even play the my player mode due to this.

Eza

King Shiit
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Still too much.

Layups in this game are a fukking joke ;nikkas will have all the space in the world to complete the simple layup but instead go up with some George Gervin ass animation that ALWAYS results in a block.

God bless nikkas who drop 60 on this shyt yearly, shyt always gets deep discounted like a month or two after.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Still can’t make custom schedules in franchise mode even though college hoops 2K had it from the start…