Naughty Dog(Edit:Sony stan profile) clapping back at brokebois on Twitter over TLOU Part 2 Remastered

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

This a Winb83 ass response :mjlol:

I have to say... I agree with ND for once(I've got receipts where I call them out especially on UC4/TLOU PT1 Price etc so fall back. :stopitslime: )

Edit: I just noticed it wasn't actually ND but fukk it the point remains.

There's definitely some weird ass entitlement from some gamers. I also like how they addressed how that a remaster existing doesn't mean the entire studio was working on that one game. It's $10, you don't want the new content/enhancements for $10 then just play the PS4 version which already got a 60fps patch. It's like these nikkas want all the content for free.

Last edited:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Outrage is mainly from xbots(do ya thang its console wars I respect it)
, and fukking dumb ass nikkas :manny: like low reading comprehension can’t critical think right slow nikkas

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

I have to say... I agree with ND for once(I've got receipts where I call them out especially on UC4/TLOU PT1 Price etc so fall back.)
There's definitely some weird ass entitlement from some gamers. I also like how they addressed how that a remaster existing doesn't mean the entire studio was working on that one game.

Is it really weird ass entitlement when a competitor offers a single purchase game and if they update the game since you purchased their product already, you get the best version available at no extra charge?

It's also not just Xbox that let's customers get access to the current generation version of a game if they own the previous generation version at no additional charge.

This is a series of games that has more remasters and remakes of games than it has actual games in the series. Seems more like they're milking it than their customers feeling entitled.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is it really weird ass entitlement when a competitor offers a single purchase game and if they update the game since you purchased their product already, you get the best version available at no extra charge?

It's also not just Xbox that let's customers get access to the current generation version of a game if they own the previous generation version at no additional charge.

This is a series of games that has more remasters and remakes of games than it has actual games in the series. Seems more like they're milking it than their customers feeling entitled.
This is a lie you keep pushing. Virtually EVERY third party game on PS5 that supports cross platform has free upgrade paths. I don't know why you keep repeating this "Smart delivery" bullshyt as if MSFT even has a multitude of games that got free upgrades from their first party games.

What remakes/remasters have been dropped for Xbox 1st party? All of this smart delivery shyt is irrelevant because they have no games literally themselves that they drop for free. Halo MCC already dropped last generation, as did the Gears ultimate edition which wasn't free for existing Gears 1 owners. Gears Ultimate edition was a full paid game but I know you're gonna say it was before this "smart delivery" moniker came about. Smart delivery is a buzzword that literally just means cross platform which existed already.

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Having one remaster of game isn’t near milk status, (2 in the case of part 1) when you got a game nominated for game of the year in 2023 that has this…

ventruefull-e1646162947470.png

CDN media

And this doesn’t even include the two latest VR titles for ps5 and Meta quest and the remake. Naughty Dog got about 20 more TLOU releases to go before they catch up to capcom and Bethesda

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
This is a lie you keep pushing. Virtually EVERY third party game on PS5 that supports cross platform has free upgrade paths. I don't know why you keep repeating this "Smart delivery" bullshyt as if MSFT even has a multitude of games that got free upgrades from their first party games.

What remakes/remasters have been dropped for Xbox 1st party? All of this smart delivery shyt is irrelevant because they have no games literally themselves that they drop for free. Halo MCC already dropped last generation, as did the Gears ultimate edition which wasn't free for existing Gears 1 owners. Gears Ultimate edition was a full paid game but I know you're gonna say it was before this "smart delivery" moniker came about. Smart delivery is a buzzword that literally just means cross platform which existed already.

Having one remaster of game isn’t near milk status, (2 in the case of part 1) when you got a game nominated for game of the year in 2023 that has this…

CDN media

And this doesn’t even include the two latest VR titles for ps5 and Meta quest and the remake. Naughty Dog got about 20 more TLOU releases to go before they catch up to capcom and Bethesda

Sony stan’s :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Sony should just do what japanese publishers do and make you rebuy the entire game if you want updates, like Persona 5 or Mario kart 8

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps

CDN media

:banderas: I’m part of the problem I have so many copies of RE4.