Native breh breaks down Cherokee History

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Thanks for playing.

Looks like sea travelers to America supporting the theory that black people were in the Americans. Wow. U did it.
:comeon: What in the hell are you talking about the chart so the first dispersion leading up into modern day haplogroups

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It's a silly arguement because we can actually take dna samples from the dead Indians before Columbus and the Indians afterwards and see whether they are African or not.

You could literally print out the entire DNA of an ancient person in an hour for less than $100. It's shame we are still dealing with circumstancial evidence all these years later like we in the 1900s. :scust:
Brhoteps give no actual fukks about evidence, accuracy, science... They think we all based in fantasy

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
As CopiousX has stated, we have the means now to scientifically test all of that stuff. This desire to avoid any quantifiable means of determination is just a means to remain deluded about the truth in my opinion. Even when I was young, we had many of our Brothers and Sisters trying to claim anything other than their African roots. As the technology has become more accurate in determining the truth on this issue, I see there are still many of us who will seek to make excuses for why they are reluctant to get the tests done and discover their, most accurate as possible, genetic makeup. Instead they rather still hold on to hearsay and interpretations of images which unironically has them ignoring their own great heritage in favor of stealing the heritage of others.

Also, that man who called himself a Cherokee has displayed no evidence to support his claim. He did not even show a Tribal I.D. card.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Nope. A DNA test involves you sending your blood to some lab and trusting their findings while murals give insight on how the people at the time actually viewed themselves. Especially those ones
:picard:

By that logic white Jesus a man that never was became the dominant symbolism of divinity embedding white supremacy in the minds of people of color. And they were felled by their indoctrination cuz murals = proof

STAY IN SCHOOL brehs. Learn so you can discern. Not have to take anyone's word. Or pictures as proof

Learn so you understand the process does not demand you trust anyone. Not a lab but the actual process. A process that can be repeated as many times by as many sources as you need so that you don't have to trust anyone but the process.

Last edited:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
As CopiousX has stated, we have the means now to scientifically test all of that stuff. This desire to avoid any quantifiable means of determination is just a means to remain deluded about the truth in my opinion. Even when I was young, we had many of our Brothers and Sisters trying to claim anything other than their African roots. As the technology has become more accurate in determining the truth on this issue, I see there are still many of us who will seek to make excuses for why they are reluctant to get the tests done and discover their, most accurate as possible, genetic makeup. Instead they rather still hold on to hearsay and interpretations of images which unironically has them ignoring their own great heritage in favor of stealing the heritage of others.

Also, that man who called himself a Cherokee has displayed no evidence to support his claim. He did not even show a Tribal I.D. card.
needing a ID card sounds oppressive

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
:mjlol:

I get the argument of having a majority Indigenous/Native blood. That’s possible. But, to say that he has ZERO Afro genetics is kind of crazy.

Natives and Afros love/loved to get it in and we were mixing like a muthafukka. That’s why places like Brazil, Cuba, Panamá, Colombia, Dominican Republic and all over Central/South America, the people are so racially ambiguous. Mixed with all types of Afro and Native.

Although, many Europeans that migrated over here did consider some of the Natives to be “Black”.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
:picard:

By that logic white Jesus a man that never was became the dominant symbolism of divinity embedding white supremacy in the minds of people of color. And they were felled by their indoctrination cuz murals = proof

STAY IN SCHOOL brehs. Learn so you can discern. Not have to take anyone's word. Or pictures as proof

Learn so you understand the process does not demand you trust anyone. Not a lab but the actual process. A process that can be repeated as many times by as many sources as you need so that you don't have to trust anyone but the process.

How many CONTEMPORARY pictures of Jesus are there again?
:mjlol:

These agenda pushers seem to be so against saying there were black people also in Europe, Asia and America as well as Africa. I wonder why?
:mjpls:

Pretending your pro black because you stress Africa only is your prerogative. The rest of us understand that theyre hiding black achievements by pretending black people only existed in Africa before the slave trade

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everybody wanna be a nikka but don’t nobody wanna be a nikka is an evergreen saying.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Ice cores can provide valuable information about past climate conditions, but they do not provide direct measurements of sea level. Instead, researchers use a variety of techniques to infer changes in sea level from the information contained in ice cores.
They do measure ancient sea levels, directly, using sedimentary layers created by marine transgressions and regressions.

This information is used to confirm/invalidate inferences from various other scientific disciplines' evidence.​

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
They do measure ancient sea levels, directly, using sedimentary layers created by marine transgressions and regressions.

This information is used to confirm/invalidate inferences from various other scientific disciplines' evidence.​
I see what you did there and don't ever do that shyt again.

:umad: :mjlol:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
I see what you did there and don't ever do that shyt again.​
I wouldn't have to if you would stop INFERRING that Black people inhabited the Americas prior to the 14th Century when the evidence we do have disconfirms that hypothesis.

If evidence to the contrary becomes available, that may change.​