Native American reacts to "Nijii" "Turtle Islander" "FBADOS Aborigines" stupidity.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
The same people who will attack African and Caribbeans for "fleeing their country" to live in the United States will jump through flaming hoops to flee from his African ancestry and insist on being seen as a "native" American. It looks as pathetic as it sounds, seen here.

I still remember when "ados" first started with Yvette Carnell, long before "FBA," and people who were latching onto it only would attack Native American activists. Claiming shyt like "oh well. We built this country. It's our shyt now. Oh well. We dont owe them shyt"

Mind you these attacks were in defense of Trumps policies on fracking and pipelines at the time, which permitted the destruction of Native American burial grounds and had almost nothing to do with black people. We had no influence whatsoever on the matter. The "ados" went completely out of their way to proudly co-sign colonialism and bat for white supremacist daddy against those Native Americans that think they can claim "err c*ntry."

That was the moment I knew I wanted NOTHING to do with this new "movement." Text book definition delusional wannabe bourgeois c00ns. A bunch of cowards hiding behind white people's power to feel important and attack other minorities. The biggest bunch of c00ning I had ever seen. shyt is just downright embarrassing and these folks think they look strong with this shyt.

But anyway, in before "nAtIvE aMeRiCaNs iS aNtI BlAcK tOo"

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps

Funny how you want to gloss over that but talk about black people “siding with colonialism” as if these natives didn’t do the same?
:unimpressed:

There were black Americans, Europeans and Asians. Yet people like you want all black people to be called African. While other races (we ALL came from Africa according to your theories) get called by the names of these places they were found despite also coming from Africa. And you think you’re in the right?

Black people aren’t fleeing from Africa. They’re fleeing from the false telling of history that only has them being present in Africa. If you don’t want that then you can stay being a black African slave like the white man teaches you. But you need to stop trying to shame others that are fleeing that plantation of titles..
:coffee:

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
they're batsh!t crazy :russ:

they're calling actual native americans 'siberian immigrants'
Brotha, Black Americans are native to America and I have undeniable proof.

Educate yourself before them people take these videos down. They don't like this type of secret knowledge available for everyone to see.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
You know what can someone find that video of Chief Ernie Longwalker and Farrakhan speaking? I think youtube took it down but it was about this topic.

Last edited:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
The same people who will attack African and Caribbeans for "fleeing their country" to live in the United States will jump through flaming hoops to flee from his African ancestry and insist on being seen as a "native" American. It looks as pathetic as it sounds, seen here.

I still remember when "ados" first started with Yvette Carnell, long before "FBA," and people who were latching onto it only would attack Native American activists. Claiming shyt like "oh well. We built this country. It's our shyt now. Oh well. We dont owe them shyt"

Mind you these attacks were in defense of Trumps policies on fracking and pipelines at the time, which permitted the destruction of Native American burial grounds and had almost nothing to do with black people. We had no influence whatsoever on the matter. The "ados" went completely out of their way to proudly co-sign colonialism and bat for white supremacist daddy against those Native Americans that think they can claim "err c*ntry."

That was the moment I knew I wanted NOTHING to do with this new "movement." Text book definition delusional wannabe bourgeois c00ns. A bunch of cowards hiding behind white people's power to feel important and attack other minorities. The biggest bunch of c00ning I had ever seen. shyt is just downright embarrassing and these folks think they look strong with this shyt.

The geneology tests is just what those lost souls were waiting for..:mjpls:

Before that, they relied on obscure stories about grandmas being raped by cacs and being taken in by native americans, and thanks heavens for that look at this 'good hair' and somewhat paleish skin some sport and take pride in. People telling on themselves..

Mind you, people are also highly delusional, they believe wild unexplained shyt..and let me school thecoli on the real world and what it looks like.

Despite the rampant levels of European genetics found in Black Americans, the vast majority still look like they just got off the plane from Africa despite what they believe or have been led to believe.:pachaha:

I know many Black Americans dont want to hear that because of the common image of an African shown in media being a very tall very dark and skinny person with flies around their face. That's the racist Whites stereotypical image for an African.

Black Americans are largely indistinguishable from general everyday Africans, but those who think like that have obviosuly not travelled across Africa and taken a glance at people. You see, some of us have been almost everywhere and know Tariq himself looks like a typical West African..no one would even look twice at him walking throught the dusty streets of west Africa..

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Every human being on earth is from africa.

Chinese are from africa, the proto chinese language is derived from east african languages.

We know that caucasians and modern indians re from africa they left and went to these regions.

We know polynesians are dericved from africans.

Imdignous japanese are african.

To argue that there are not african descrndants in the americans when we know africans created aettledmanta for all humanity is obsurd.

There werelre than bering strait humans who came over to N America and S America and creates settlements.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Funny how you want to gloss over that but talk about black people “siding with colonialism” as if these natives didn’t do the same?
:unimpressed:

There were black Americans, Europeans and Asians. Yet people like you want all black people to be called African. While other races (we ALL came from Africa according to your theories) get called by the names of these places they were found despite also coming from Africa. And you think you’re in the right?

Black people aren’t fleeing from Africa. They’re fleeing from the false telling of history that only has them being present in Africa. If you don’t want that then you can stay being a black African slave like the white man teaches you. But you need to stop trying to shame others that are fleeing that plantation of titles..
:coffee:

Native Americans "sided with colonialism",, adapted English names, spoke the language, owned slaves, etc when they had no other means to survive and compete on their own land being invaded by savages.

Show me a fukkin Native American who waves the United States flag and supports Trump only because of his hatred for other minorities in spite of his disrespect to Native American people, and I will call him a complete delusional self hating coward idiot just like you Acronym American.

We are black people. Period. Aint no one, not even another black person, not even you, taking the time to walk up to every person and vet their specific ethnic background before you refer to them by their skin color. Im done having this argument with you delusional c00ns. I feel more sorry for Middle Eastern brehs that get mistaken for "Indian." No one owns the identity of "black people" or "Asian" or "white" and these terms are not as taboo as you want to stress just so you don't have to be grouped in with "Africans." Oh the horror. c00n. Show me an Italian man, or French-Canadian man, or Swiss man, or Russian man or whatever who feels some burning hatred or diminished importance to being considered "white."

You want to identify, first and foremost with your national citizenship and multi-generational family life to some white country? Go ahead. But when yall can do it without attacking other black people, without rivaling yourself with other black people, without attacking beleagured third world countries like a bunch of redneck cacs, without rivaling or undermining other black political movements that are no obstruction to your local causes, without acting like a bunch of bourgeoise c00ns who are culturally and intellectually superior to others, I will respect this newfound identity. Until then go big up conservatives, beg for a government check, and dapfish on thecoli. Some of us got real work to do.

Your last shyt don't even make a lick of sense. A bunch of poetry. Yall hashtag nikkas very much flee from your African ancestry. No one is insisting on yall abandoning your culture or national identity. All black people are products of their environment. You can take pride in all that and still acknowledge your African history and support the prosperity of black people. There are so-called white liberals out there who wish to see this become a reality but I'm suppose to respect a bunch of simple minded nikkas with the close minded intellect of Trump supporters a smodern day revolutionaries? Suck dikk my nikka.

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
Velvet Soyboy in here lying his ass of again.

You know damn well that the people who identify as ADOS and support that movement NEVER denied our African ancestry. We never claimed we are indigenous to the Americas.

Don't mix us up with the Dane Calloways and even Tariq and FBA have played fast and loose with the indigenous angle.