National Geographic Presents The '90s: The Last Great Decade?

Deadpool1986

Cook with a Mouth
Daps
Reppin
#midnightboyz/ #Neggas-Black & White/ #TNT
tupac-national-geographic.png
MonicaBill_app.jpg

ap080601031810.jpg
enhanced-1137-1403718411-1.jpg

WP-KurtCobain-620x400.jpg
spice-girls.jpg

In social.and political terms,I would say that the 90s were the "last great decade" in American history. The cold war was over, the US ruled the world with an iron fist of, racial tensions eased up a little bit, the economy rebounded in the middle of the decade, crime rate was going down. Even music and entertainment was better back then!!! But that's just my opinion.
tumblr_m2yfcbtCYr1qg39ewo1_500.gif

tumblr_l98s3wpuBh1qddjb4o1_500.gif

Titanic-titanic-31111339-960-540.gif

giphy.gif

picgifs-super-mario-64-18716.gif

sonic-the-hedgehog-o.gif

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Totally agree. The world was a lot better before cells and internet blow up. You had to work for information and knowledge. You have to read and buy book and mags. You had to travel to experience new things. That work made you value and appreciate things more. I'm glad i got to experience it.

Last edited:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Totally agree. The world was a lot better before cells and internet blow up. You had to work for information and knowledge. You have to read and buy book and mags. You had to travel to experience new things. I'm glad i got to experience it.

I don't think people who are coming of age, now, realize how much better life was back then.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Gets no better than the 90s.

But there has really been a fatalistic wave lately. So many have been on some the world is about to end... from teens to adults. Established public figures, parents just outchea trollin' for no reason these days. Desensitization and oversaturation is at an all time high... Seriously tho, where do we go from here?

And what happened to all the damn pay phones?

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you compare the two in between 80's and 00's, it was better than either, I don't think you can know if it's the last great one though...

Daps
Reppin
VOID
I don't think people who are coming of age, now, realize how much better life was back then.

I kind of feel bad for 90s babies in this regard...I would never want to be a teenage in this time or in my early 20s. Life just seems way too confusing now for young people to truly enjoy it.

I guess...ignorance is bliss in a way. The internet unveiled so much that I don't think many people were prepared for. Our generation (90s kids) still had that innocence...the innocence that's completely disappeared from the younger generations. Cause we knew what life was like before the internet.

Life was just simple back then. You called your friends from the house phone, watched tv, rented a vhs, played a video game or two, or if you wanted to do something you went outside and did it. This technology obsessed culture has created a legion of shut ins and socially inept people.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
If you compare the two in between 80's and 00's, it was better than either, I don't think you can know if it's the last great one though...
we're getting old and the times that a person experienced the height of their youth will always be the times most cherished and remembered.

Just like how 90s babies hold the 00s in high regard cause they grew up then.