Nas's Life Is Good Sales Projection 115-125k

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Some of you guys are wild dumb.

I see his sales getting compared to all kinds of people, none of which have been around 20+ years. Literally not one of the people I've seen his sales compared to, have been around as long as him. To make things worse, some of you are comparing new rappers first week sales, to Nas, a guy that's been around since '91.

And to the guy that said Wayne will still be dropping #1 albums 7 years from now....cut that shyt out man. There is no reason to stan so motherfukking hard that you actually think you can predict the future trajectory of his career.

Fred.

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
i think people forget just how little the youth f*ck with nas, lol. nas is not anywhere near my nieces or seeds radar, they into future and drake and sh!t like that. nas gonna be number 1 next week and most likely the following week, maybe the 3rd week too. pay homage

lol @ comparing the numbers of rappers who rap about stupid typical sh!t to someone like Nas

I'm 24 and a lot of females in my age bracket mess with nas heavy, and from my timeline they love this album.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
thats where he should be...he's not pop music and he lacks entertainment value...he probably couldn't make a hit single to save his life right now...his last real hit single was black republican and before that was hip hop is dead

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm 24 and a lot of females in my age bracket mess with nas heavy, and from my timeline they love this album.

24 is damn near my age, lol, i'm not talking about our bracket. i'm talking about the 18 and unders, the ones who vote for their favorite artists on BET and the radio and sh!t like that

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
i have 4grand on him selling over 200k

very_angry_gif.gif

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yall my brehs but yall were delusional expecting 200k

please don't bring up jeezy or cole, you're not helping your case.

125K is solid for Nas. Does he deserve to sell more? No doubt. If skills sold, this album would go platinum on its first day.

exactly.

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
24 is damn near my age, lol, i'm not talking about our bracket. i'm talking about the 18 and unders, the ones who vote for their favorite artists on BET and the radio and sh!t like that

i always thought u was 30+ for some reason :dwillhuh: