Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Nashville and it aint even close.
I was contemplating a move here, if it was required for me to advance professionally. Just was told a few hours ago that it isn't a required move, but I had a positive performance review that said I have 12-24 months of growth to gain. So if I attain that growth, then I hit that next level professionally and I can do that from wherever, it'll be a promotion I can work from wherever...

So getting the news that relocating to Nashville isn't a requirement, is huge for me. It isn't entirely off the board, I re-evaluate myself every 6-8 months, so my desire to live here could grow. But as it stands now, I don't NEED to come here, so I'm not...

So let me first say, the weather in Raleigh is so much better. Raleigh is at a lower elevation so it doesnt get as cold as Nashville, which is a major factor for me. I also love that Raleigh is more diverse...

To that point, both cities have understated black communities...

Downtown Nashville is a little more popping than Downtown Raleigh but not by the margin you'd think. I also think Raleigh is laid out better as a city, and it's not laid out great---->but it's better than Nashville's layout!

Raleigh women are badder, too!
Raleigh, and I've only been there once for a weekend...

I been in Nashville for a year now, im giving it 1 more max, then Im out

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
What’s there to do in Raleigh? How’s the weather year round? Cold/snow?
Didn't snow at all this year, not a flurry. Normally we have one good snow, which is maybe an inch or two, and maybe a couple flurries...

It's finna be dumb hot in the summer but its not nearly as bad as places further south. Spring and fall are the best seasons here, just great weather...

Depending where you coming from you could get bored but I always tell people, don't come here expecting Raleigh to be Chicago or some shyt. Compare it to cities within its weight class, like Nashville...

One thing Raleigh does at an elite level for a city its size is parks. Absolutely A-level parks system. Shopping and dining are about a B for this weight class. It has a continually growing downtown, not as popping as some other cities but it does get worse than here, Downtown is legit good...

City does the arts really well too!

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
Didn't snow at all this year, not a flurry. Normally we have one good snow, which is maybe an inch or two, and maybe a couple flurries...

It's finna be dumb hot in the summer but its not nearly as bad as places further south. Spring and fall are the best seasons here, just great weather...

Depending where you coming from you could get bored but I always tell people, don't come here expecting Raleigh to be Chicago or some shyt. Compare it to cities within its weight class, like Nashville...

One thing Raleigh does at an elite level for a city its size is parks. Absolutely A-level parks system. Shopping and dining are about a B for this weight class. It has a continually growing downtown, not as popping as some other cities but it does get worse than here, Downtown is legit good...

City does the arts really well too!

Sounds like a cool city! Adding it to my places to visit