Albums Nas - The Lost Tapes 2 (Discussion Thread)

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
i usually dont like when a sample is brought back out unless its totally re-worked, but it has a whole diff tempo and its Nas and Pete so yea im all over it lol. so glad Pete is on this

and dudes need to be nice to Swizzy today, he brought it. i usually hate their collabs, these 2 are dope, especially Adult Film which is looking like a top 3 cut to me :leon:

I actually like the other swizz song better. track #1 "no bad energy".

I'm glad swizz reinvented his style. I hated his casio shyt in the 90's, but now he's very tolerable since he abandoned that.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
That fat fukk just looking for attention. nikkas like him are the reason I don't really do the social media thing. Way too many attention seeking fakkits trolling and just straight up dumb nikkas.
Right, cuz eventually I’d wanna punch this weirdo in the mouth just to come to terms that I can’t :aicmon:

Funcrusher

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Alchemist has the best beat on the album, he saved his best for Nas it seems.

And I like the second RZA beat better than the first tbh.

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
Album is fuego :lawd: And unlike Lost Tapes 1, all these joints are totally fresh to my ears except You Mean The World To Me.
I remember a few years ago RZA saying he gave whole beat machines of stuff to Nas, Busta, and I think Kweli. I wonder if Highly Favored and Tanasia are from that batch

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Right, cuz eventually I’d wanna punch this weirdo in the mouth just to come to terms that I can’t :aicmon:

Rep cause you don't even understand how much I get that feeling when I read dumb ass shyt on social media.The cloak of anonymity is like a fukking infinity gauntlet gem for these trolls on social media.