Albums Nas - The Lost Tapes 2 (Discussion Thread)

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
That RZA beat brought me back man. Damn. Why did I push play? LOL. It's like trying to avoid spoilers for movies. NaS and RZA always cook up something dope.

D8Z-EDfXsAEjr-c.jpg

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
Adult Film sounds a lot better than I thought it would, nice piano beat, I can do without Swizzy singing tho

War Against Love isn't Colors, super smooth tho and Nas dropping knowledge

Beautiful Life is absolute PIFF, beat is soulful yet hype, I can't believe he left this off LIG!

I think we got a classic on our hands here.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Adult Film sounds a lot better than I thought it would, nice piano beat, I can do without Swizzy singing tho

Beautiful Life is absolute PIFF, beat is soulful yet hype, I can't believe he left this off LIG!

Whats the subject matter of each of those songs?

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

What does that hit boy song sound like?

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
Whats the subject matter of each of those songs?

Adult Film isn't just a sex joint as Statik pointed out, it's on some grown man relationship shyt

War Against Love is political, he's droppin knowledge about different countries plus talkin about empowerment

Beautiful Life he touches on Carmen writing her book, says her being with Jay is not why the beef started and talks about dealing with gossip while being famous

Also funny shyt...Kool Keith was on the show and I think Statik wanted to get more songs off but some dude called it and had like a 10 minute convo with Keith about Foot Locker and New Jersey Drive...Keith also kicked some funny ass rhymes, said he bought a Rolls off getting sampled on Take It In Blood and also claimed Tim Dog is still alive :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Adult Film isn't just a sex joint as Statik pointed out, it's on some grown man relationship shyt

War Against Love is political, he's droppin knowledge about different countries plus talkin about empowerment

Beautiful Life he touches on Carmen writing her book, says her being with Jay is not why the beef started and talks about dealing with gossip while being famous

Also funny shyt...Kool Keith was on the show and I think Statik wanted to get more songs off but some dude called it and had like a 10 minute convo with Keith about Foot Locker and New Jersey Drive...Keith also kicked some funny ass rhymes, said he bought a Rolls off getting sampled on Take It In Blood and also claimed Tim Dog is still alive :mjlol:

Appreciate you