Albums Nas - The Lost Tapes 2 (Discussion Thread)

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Tidal has Jay-z releasing an album tomorrow. I'm assuming its the Lion King Soundtrack but if not lol.

Jay, Kendrick and Beyoncé are all on the lion king soundtrack. The album drops tomorrow so that’s why they are featured on tidal for upcoming music.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I can't look it up now but a couple years ago didn't RZA give a bunch of Wu Forever era beats to a rapper? I think it was Busta but I don't remember. Breh prob got treasure troves of classic beats he only gives to people who can spend $ lol.

That would be fukked up :mjlol:

Give your own crew your weakest beats, producer brehs :mjgrin:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
@Ziggiy you think there’s any chance this leaks before midnight breh?
:lupe:

Its possible one of those file sharing sites might get it a few hours before the album drops. Thats what happened with Daytona, Swiss's album and Bandana and Benny's album.

But Im looking at my usual places and its not there yet.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I can't look it up now but a couple years ago didn't RZA give a bunch of Wu Forever era beats to a rapper? I think it was Busta but I don't remember. Breh prob got treasure troves of classic beats he only gives to people who can spend $ lol.

It was Busta and Nas. They went to RZA’s house and he gave them both a CD with 50 beats each. Nas got excited and asked RZA to produce half an album and Kanye produce the other half

RAW_SPK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
N.I.N.
Need an alternate cover using this pic

Nas_Slang_Inc_polaroid_2.jpg