Albums Nas - The Lost Tapes 2 (Discussion Thread)

Daps
I said i wasn’t listening to the snippets and that was a lie:lolbron:

They sound crazy!!!! What this public housing/rikers island joint? It plays after Tanasia and before Beautiful Life on massappealrecs story?

Also “i heard certain people discussing my whereabouts/yeah there has been a few sightings in fair amounts”?? Sound nice

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
On the heels of teasing The Lost Tapes sequel, Nas officially announced on Tuesday (July 2) that The Lost Tapes 2 is set for release July 19. The long-awaited project will feature unreleased cuts from Hip-Hop Is Dead, Untitled, Life Is Good, and Nasir.

:francis:

Walt Disney announced on Tuesday (July 9) that Beyonce will be curating and producing a new album, The Lion King: The Gift. The album and the film's soundtrack will also include new Bey song called “Spirit,” out tonight.

I see that Hov still in his feelings. It's a shame he has to throw shade on the chosen MC after all these years, and he hides behind his wife. Did the same thing last year when they dropped everything is Love joint.same day as kanye project,

Well NaS is still better. And when this next classic drops the gap only will widen between them

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I said i wasn’t listening to the snippets and that was a lie:lolbron:

They sound crazy!!!! What this public housing/rikers island joint? It plays after Tanasia and before Beautiful Life on massappealrecs story?

Also “i heard certain people discussing my whereabouts/yeah there has been a few sightings in fair amounts”?? Sound nice
shyt sounds like the same sample as Busta Rhymes “It’s A Party”. shyt is FIRE!