Nas Shows Off His New 150k Gold Chain

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
:manny: After all those years paying Carmen dirty ass child support and even paying kelis, guess he wants to celebrate with some new jewelry

I wouldn’t do it, but it’s nas money

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
The moment I opened that box, I’d have all the regret in the world. I just don’t get it. A chain with diamonds. Whoop dee doooooo

Most of the dopest chains I seen, are cause the design and colors. Even then I could never see myself spending house money to walk around with one. That’s an small apartment building on his neck

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Why do you :flabbynsick: nikkas hate jewelry so much? What’s with all the fukking hating too like got damn can feel the jealousy through my screen:picard:
I typed my response then saw this. I don’t think it’s jewelry. It’s tacky jewelry for the price. 500k for a big N in a box? Make my shyt spin around like the gunit chain or transform or have some Pharrell colorful shyt. I mean why not just buy a gold bar and tie it around your neck. They both the same on the eyes

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People are out here dying of covid and can barely pay rent and these corporate stooges we called modern day rappers are flexing on the gram. If society had only a fraction of sanity, such behavior would be unacceptable. Why we still look at these people as pillars of the black community is beyond. The joke is on us.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People are out here dying of covid and can barely pay rent and these corporate stooges we called modern day rappers are flexing on the gram. If society had only a fraction of sanity, such behavior would be unacceptable. Why we still look at these people as pillars of the black community is beyond. The joke is on us.
It’s his money :yeshrug: