Nas & Premier Album "DJ Premier Needs to Come Correct because Pete Rock and Q Tip is Bringing Heat to Common & LL"

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
DJ Premier & Nas single was a good track, but if this the Premier we get on the boards for his Nas & Premier Album, it doesn't looks good.

Because this Q Tip x LL Cool J album and Pete Rock x Common album sounds bananas, straight up and down, The tracks I heard so far is crazy, production and lyrics

I know Preme heard them tracks and Nas also they should be in the lab and Nas should be in Premier ear like Yo, I want a classic Album, get in that Zone again because Pete Rock & Q-tip is not fukkin around

Last edited:

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
The thing with Primo, is that he's not making beats everyday like he used to. He's not locked in like that anymore. And over the years, he's been giving people beats that sound like joints he already had in the stash. And they're just happy to get a beat from him.

But Tip and Pete both say they work on music everyday! They never stopped digging and creating. So that's why their sh*t is still dope. They didn't take any time off. Primo has to get back to focusing on just music again, and leave all the other things he's trying to do alone for a minute.

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
The thing with Primo, is that he's not making beats everyday like he used to. He's not locked in like that anymore. And over the years, he's been giving people beats that sound like joints he already had in the stash. And they're just happy to get a beat from him.

But Tip and Pete both say they work on music everyday! They never stopped digging and creating. So that's why their sh*t is still dope. They didn't take any time off. Primo has to get back to focusing on just music again, and leave all the other things he's trying to do alone for a minute.
Well shyt he need to sit ass out and start digging and spending time in the lab and Nas Lock in with The Large Professor for an album, truth be told I rather get a Large Professor x Nas album instead of a Preemo and Nas album.

The Last Premier track I like and gave multiple spins was Animal off of Dre's Compton Album and that track was Co Produced & Mixed by Dr. Dre

Cool DOC

All Star
Daps
Well shyt he need to sit ass out and start digging and spending time in the lab and Nas Lock in with The Large Professor for an album, truth be told I rather get a Large Professor x Nas album instead of a Preemo and Nas album.

The Last Premier track I like and gave multiple spins was Animal off of Dre's Compton Album and that track was Co Produced & Mixed by Dr. Dre
exactly-gif-file-4216kb-87c6c2h7fgb65bic.gif

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
We'll see what happens. I will say everything I've heard from the Common/Pete Rock album (including Trying, which apparently won't be on the album) is significantly better than the Nas/Premo track. Beats and rapping, in my opinion. It’s not bad it’s just…ok. And I’m not sure I want “ok” Nas/Premo joints given their previous hit rate is at 100%.

The thing that surprises me about Pete is that not long ago he was making terrible beats and sounded washed. Then he got back to dope shyt but admitted some of the tracks were from decades ago. All this Common stuff sounds recent to me.

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC

SAME!

Nas and Large been talking about doing an album for 20+ years. And Large said he got mad beats for Nas just waiting. But I don’t know why they don’t just lock in and make a project. He's the one that put Nas on. It would make sense, but Nas always does these joints with people who don’t even have the best music for him. Large Pro is still making heat too! I would be way more into that today, than this Primo project.

MikeStamina

All Star
Daps
I'm over here bumping classic Magic 3 at 6 in the morning and you making dumb ass threads like the past 3yrs didn't happen.

I took a break from the Coli, but I see y'all still stupid

Alexander Wiggin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Paris Saint-Germain
SAME!

Nas and Large been talking about doing an album for 20+ years. And Large said he got mad beats for Nas just waiting. But I don’t know why they don’t just lock in and make a project. He's the one that put Nas on. It would make sense, but Nas always does these joints with people who don’t even have the best music for him. Large Pro is still making heat too! I would be way more into that today, than this Primo project.

Nah stop lying now. People were desperate for a primo nas album forever. No one was thinking about large pro with all due respect.
To me the album arrive maybe too late. Primo ain't the same he used too but I'm waiting before judgement

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
A Nas/Premo album never made sense to me. Premo hasn't produced a great project since Moment of Truth and has been steadily in decline ever since they first started talking about a potential project in the mid 2000s.

Best outcome would've been one or two Premo songs on a regular Nas album they way they always did it in the past.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
We'll see what happens. I will say everything I've heard from the Common/Pete Rock album (including Trying, which apparently won't be on the album) is significantly better than the Nas/Premo track. Beats and rapping, in my opinion. It’s not bad it’s just…ok. And I’m not sure I want “ok” Nas/Premo joints given their previous hit rate is at 100%.

The thing that surprises me about Pete is that not long ago he was making terrible beats and sounded washed. Then he got back to dope shyt but admitted some of the tracks were from decades ago. All this Common stuff sounds recent to me.
Listen to that LL and Q Tip track bruh. That shyt sounds insane. If I'm Nas right now. I'm getting Hit Boy and Alc in the studio with Premo for quality control purposes.