JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Push, Cudi, Nas in a matter of weeks

giphy.gif

It's gets better with more listens .

Bonjour is just beautiful I think it's my favorite right now .

@brownsugah need that please

Bonjour makes me want to wear that outfit Gucci was wearing the other day :wow: the floral jawn

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
It's funny because when Kanye is rapping I feel like I hear more clearly myself ...

But if your a true esco fan ....you can make out his words in the middle of a world war

Step your game up :hhh:

Breh..it's overproduced and at times it's hard to pick up the vocals. It's fair criticism. I still like the album a lot.

Talking about step up your game. Man..fukk out of here! :camby:

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Rolling dice, throw no aces
With my gangsters, we discussing buying acres
Other safe bets
Nothing regular or basic
Ridin' back to back
Me and Jungle in some spaceships
Where the squad at?
You can see us on the ave
Chop it up as always
Stand up, Queensbridge, now the world know us
Everybody saying my humility's infectious
I just want my kids to have the same peace I'm blessed with

:blessed:

Great waaaay to end an album

Daps
Listened to the Nas joint now that it's on Spotify. Note that the sequencing of the songs are a bit different on the official version. I also listened to the joint on my Beats headphones to hear the production:

1) Not For Radio: This the joint that begins with "escobar season begins." Love the production and sample... Ye added Diddy ad-libs which weren't necessary. Don't see much of a role for O7O Shake on this song. 4/5 for me

2) Cops: Love the beat and sample too. Nas verse is alright. Ye verse was kinda ironic to me after the last few months. could be 3 stars for me, but I'll give it a 4/5 for the beat alone.

3) White Label: Sounds like the beat has promise, but it seems like Dean and co. fuqed up the mix on the beat. Sounds like it's super distorted and in mono. Verses don't stand out for me either. 2.5/5 for me.

4) Bonjour: Pretty forgettable track to me. The hook was decent, but the beat seam mixed poorly and Nas' verses were blah. 2.5/5

5) Everything: Love the Dream presence here. Beat sounded much better. Don't really want the singing Ye on this song, but he wasn't completely awful. The Nas verses are more on point here, except for the anti-vacc rhymes. Liked the chorus in the bridge. Song has replay value to me. 5/5

6) Adam & Eve: Love the sample here. Dream's hook is killer too. Tons of replay value here. 5/5

7) Simple Things: Beat is interesting here, but the verses are kinda average. Song's too short tho. 3/5 for me.

So of the 7 songs, I only liked 4. Wish there were more songs tho. Bigger problem overall is that Nas' presence on the mic has diminished. He's a lot slower rapping now and the punchlines are almost nonexistent. It's almost like he's not rapping with much skill, which is kinda a problem (except when you realize he's 44).

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
hows the bass on these?:lupe:

the bass gonna knock like fukk but shyt gonna come out muddier than a mfer :hhh:

not knocking your set up tho brodie, headphones are headphones :mjlit:

Pretty much that ^^^ My homie gave me these when he bought some Beats, and I'm not the one to pay 100 bucks for phones so I'ma rock em till they break or the quality start to go most likely.