Nas - NASIR (Discussion Thread)

Safe

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Of course not.

All the recent references he dropped. This was recorded within the last few months
This definitely was recorded off the cuff and recently. Maybe as a favor to Kanye or who knows why.

It's a dope album, I agree with the complaints of his flow though. Its all over the place. Subject matter and lyrics make up for it though.

Ball

All Star
Daps
Everyone, we gotta just come back tonight. If they're still mixing this it won't be on streaming sites until a bit later tonight

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
This definitely was recorded off the cuff and recently. Maybe as a favor to Kanye or who knows why.

It's a dope album, I agree with the complaints of his flow though. Its all over the place. Subject matter and lyrics make up for it though.

Might’ve been part of the startegy to get off Def Jam and jump start his Mass Appeal empire.

He gives Def Jam a dope Kanye produced album to cap off his tenure with a bang and he gets his freedom.

Nas the Mastermind

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is it safe to assume this isn't the Nas album we've been hearing about for the past few years, this is maybe a side project and we're going to get anther Nas album soon? No way it took him 4 years to make 7 tracks
Of course its not. Albums change all the time

This and those other GOOD music albums were made in the last few months

Whatever album Nas said was done on Khaled album 2 years ago has changed 5 more times I assure you and prob won't ever even see the light of day

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I'm getting the feeling that this "final mix" is going to end up like those "real versions" of albums producers say is coming after an album leak to save face.

I hope I'm wrong...Ye fukked up a great intro with Not For Radio.

And this Cops delusion? Well...y'all probably thought "Who Killed It?" was flames when HHID dropped :dayum: