Nas - NASIR (Discussion Thread)

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He's been dropping tracks, EPs, mixtapes, song series, etc... different stuff but pretty constant w/ getting some content out there. Dropped a Moms day joint on his soundcloud last month & working on the "Brainiac" album now I think.

Nas related, he got Alchemist's blessing to jump on this cut running into him at Nas' place, so he named it after the spot:

huh? nas named his restaurant after this song?

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
You're overdefending a mediocre album from the GOAT after he paired up with "Slavery was a choice" Kanye West who this board was about to personally burn at the stake just a month and half ago. Let's all stop being punch drunk
Death before being owned faggit. I see what side you were on.check your history Breh many African nations fought and were never slaves

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
That sounds fire to me, contemporary Nas with sharp and reflective lyrics. Tell me that isn't Ye on the hook though, I just don't want to hear this dude on anything.

Yea its him.

He’s on Cops too he has a verse.

Its not a bad verse at all either. Cyhi laced him.

With all the great music Kanye put out these past four weeks, there was ZERO reason for him to be c00ning beforehand. He would’ve gotten just as much hype and FAR less flack if he woulda just let the music dictate the hype.,

Dude should stay on his meds before he makes ANY other public statements for the rest of his life

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are y’all listening to what Nas is sayin in this album?

:whew:

white kids brought in alive
black kids get hit wit like 5
get scared? ya panic? ya goin down
the disadvantages of the brown
how in the hell the parents gonna bury their own kids not the other way around :wow:
reminds me of emmitt till
let's remind em why kap kneels

i cant stop listening, honestly. nas brought his a-game for the cuts i've got on repeat.