Nas- Magic 3 Discussion Thread

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I dunno what this means, and I don't understand allowing yourself to fall down a "Lost" type rabbit hole that will 99.99% end in disappointment.

It will most likely be music, is that not good enough? :dwillhuh:

Fred.

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
You dudes love disappointment :laff:

It's not happening

Man shut up. I fully welcome more Nas/HB and actually prefer it over Premier (a legend but his heydey is over)...I just got thrown that HB wasn't in Nas first post like he was on Magic 2 and also like throwing out hypotheticals...especially when Nas himself told us the Premier album might still happen lol

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Man shut up. I fully welcome more Nas/HB and actually prefer it over Premier (a legend but his heydey is over)...I just got thrown that HB wasn't in Nas first post like he was on Magic 2 and also like throwing out hypotheticals...especially when Nas himself told us the Premier album might still happen lol
I'm gonna ask you what I asked the other guy. Are you still playing the Nas Preem song from the hip hop 50 compilation. How many times have you played it honestly? Now tell me you want 10 more of those with a straight face...

Matter fact let's look at the stream count on that joint vs his tracks with hit.

The people fighting for a Preem album don't stream and will be asking for PM's throwing it on a drive and moving on while the shyt sell 5k. I'm not sure what business sense it makes to cater to that audience. He gave us the boom bap all-star producers on the last lost tapes. I didn't hear no rave reviews.. nothing. Can't dwell on nostalgia forever

:childplease:

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He shouldn't be limited in any way. If he goes on an artistic journey that doesn't appeal to you hop off the train. It's that simple. Don't put limitations on peoples vision artificially because you don't agree with their new direction.

No matter how you feel about it or I the most streamed recent song of his from the last project was the 21 savage joint. Your voice doesn't invalidate that success. He can't be stuck in the 90's to appeal to a demographic that is still not showing up enough on stream. Meanwhile the youngsters are.
Well said

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
I'm gonna ask you what I asked the other guy. Are you playing the Nas Preem song from the hip hop 50 compilation. How many times have you played it honestly? Now tell me you want 10 more of those

Matter fact let's look at the stream count on that joint vs his tracks with hit.

The only people fighting for a Preem album will be asking for PM's throwing it on a drive and moving on while the shyt sell 5k. I'm not sure what business sense it makes to cater to that audience.

:childplease:

Did I not just say I prefer Nas/HB over Premier? Any of the Nas fans here will tell you how much I loved this run. Up your reading comprehension lol.