Nas- Magic 3 Discussion Thread

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good morning crew… some of ya dudes didn’t sleep yet..

so I’m back to read this shyt got recorded last second, hints at him not being done and possibly something else, and he’s gonna promote this and do interviews? And still no hate other than Brooklyn‘s bias doggy diamonds who always had some type of shade like the god took his girl awhile back?

keep streaming ya!
How am I just realizing that he put this iconic run out with no promo/interviews? :ohhh:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Ain’t read nan review yet

I’m 4 songs in and …...:russell:

It sounds exactly like what I’d expect an album dropped only 2 months after a major album would sound like. There’s a victory lap run out of things to talk about vibe

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Some of these beats do sound like something out of the KD series like Pretty Young Girl, I Love This Feeling, TSK, Speechless Pt. 2, Blue Bentley, & Based On A True Story Pt. 2. Sitting With My Thoughts is one of my favorites on this album though.

It’s possible they were toying with a KD 4 and said let’s just make another trilogy and tie everything up in a clean way with Magic 3 and not oversaturate the other series

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
Definitely the best of the Magic trilogy and a good way to go out in the Hit Boy era.... and thank White Allah because that shyt has run it's goddamn course.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
It’s possible they were toying with a KD 4 and said let’s just make another trilogy and tie everything up in a clean way with Magic 3 and not oversaturate the other series

bingo, because he said on previous song that escapes my memory: kd4 on the way, this is just the feed the buzz"

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
F6EyINwXwAEiNt-

It's may be NaS's 50th Born Day. But he's been the one giving us Gifts. It's been a fun ride. Also loving "Based on True Events Pt. 2" because he's getting into that "Small World", "Shootouts" storytelling bag.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
bingo, because he said on previous song that escapes my memory: kd4 on the way, this is just the feed the buzz"

That was on Magic 1 and was about KD 3 (it’s on the joint Ugly)
But I remember earlier this year when news came that 50 was working with him he thought it was for a KD 4 but I think both knew a trilogy was more neater and with building another trilogy off Magic and how it’s like a tape they could try other things in terms of just going in

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
you know how people say Kobe had "two
They really got a King's Magic Rubik's Cube for sale :ohhh:

NAS-RUBIKS-CUBE-1000x-png.jpg

Edit: Link for those who need.

I'm buying this shyt!