Nas - "Life Is Good" First Week Sales Thread **Ends 7/16/12**

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
:comeon: Nas is an established artist that has had a dedicated fanbase for years. He's going to get his sales regardless of who is coming out. Look at the nikkas in here that can't wait for this to drop.

that chump hasnt scanned over 1 million copies of an album in damn near 10 years :beli: wheres the below 50k option

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
that chump hasnt scanned over 1 million copies of an album in damn near 10 years :beli: wheres the below 50k option

:rudy:

u haven't been funny or relevant since Juelz had an album out...

:lolbron:

it must hurt to see the goat, the don, the man himself assume the throne. all those years of internet hating, all those hours of ya life wasted typing nas lost... the cot damn ether :deadrose:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
:rudy:

u haven't been funny or relevant since Juelz had an album out...

:lolbron:

it must hurt to see the goat, the don, the man himself assume the throne. all those years of internet hating, all those hours of ya life wasted typing nas lost... the cot damn ether :deadrose:

ask me if i give a fukk what you think :heh: you and the rest of these pathetic stans are gonna find out real soon just how much people care about that chump nas in 2012 :russ: :manny:

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
ask me if i give a fukk what you think :heh: you and the rest of these pathetic stans are gonna find out real soon just how much people care about that chump nas in 2012 :russ: :manny:

im sayin tho... Dips as solo acts and as a group cant out sell him.. :comeon: