Nas - "Life Is Good" First Week Sales Thread **Ends 7/16/12**

GETTINIT23

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
will frank ocean pushing up the release of his itunes sales have any effect on this? negative or positive.....dont really see what the logic behind that was

KTD2

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
will frank ocean pushing up the release of his itunes sales have any effect on this? negative or positive.....dont really see what the logic behind that was

Unfortunately, I see this album being lost in the shuffle between Frank and 2Chainz.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Unfortunately, I see this album being lost in the shuffle between Frank and 2Chainz.

:comeon: Nas is an established artist that has had a dedicated fanbase for years. He's going to get his sales regardless of who is coming out. Look at the nikkas in here that can't wait for this to drop.

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
nikkas this is the fukking goat we talking about. yall worried about the gawd dropping the same day as faq ocean:childplease: Nobody else worth a damn is dropping this summer so its officially escobar season:mj: with def jam coming correct with the promo and classic after classic being leaked king NaSir is ready to sit at his throne atop the charts. The gawd is gonna clear 300k with ease. The goat just might fukk around and get 400k. But at the end of the day fukk sales. As long as the album is good, life is good:ahh:
Just backed this up by betting all my money on this. Im bout too eat good and get paid when the 2012 album of the year drops:gladbron:

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States

Kids say the darnedest things dont they :bryan:

Frank Ocean? nikka, there is only BILLY OCEAN
When the going gets tough, the tough get going
When the GOING gets RUFF'UFFFF (The Tought get going)
Hey Hey, Hey Hey, Ayeeeeeee

Doom doom doom, dooooooooom, ahhhh-may-uh-huma :hula:

Last edited by a moderator: