Nas - King's Disease III (Discussion Thread)

JA_Carter

Superstar
Daps
Not even a Nas super fan like 90% of the booth but he’s delivered yet another great project. We should be grateful that a guy whose legacy was cemented years back is still putting out high quality music this late in his career.

Hitboy is the perfect producer for Nas at this stage of his career. What I love most is how confident Nas became with each project. KD1 he had more contemporary features, but with each project he reduced features more and more, which culminated in KD3 having no features.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Not even a Nas super fan like 90% of the booth but he’s delivered yet another great project. We should be grateful that a guy whose legacy was cemented years back is still putting out high quality music this late in his career.

Hitboy is the perfect producer for Nas at this stage of his career. What I love most is how confident Nas became with each project. KD1 he had more contemporary features, but with each project he reduced features more and more, which culminated in KD3 having no features.

I agree with everything u said, but how can you NOT be a nas stan?

I been listening to him since I was a child.

JA_Carter

Superstar
Daps
I agree with everything u said, but how can you NOT be a nas stan?

I been listening to him since I was a child.

He’s one of my GOATs but I got onto him relatively late. I’m 30 and the first song I heard of him was Hate Me Now. Grew up a huge Jay fan so didn’t really go through Nas’ discography until my early 20’s.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I guarantee they pretty much trash the album on the next Juan Ep. Cipher will barely have listened to it and Rosenberg will shyt on it because it's not Jay or Kendrick.
I'm so sick of hot 97. they are clearly taking payola the way they suck off the likes of beyonce, rihanna and kendrick.

they need to stop the :duck:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Man, those beat switches are so nice:ohlawd:
those details make their partnership ill

hit adds to Nas lyrics by varying the production and it helps for an album with no features to be musical and diverse. Especially for someone as wordy as Nas. This shyt is a masterclass in music making.

Nuuko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SR just gave it a 1/5 in their review...kinda harsh but not far from the truth if we're being honest.

I suspect old people will enjoy this (nostalgia only?) but this is not quality music.