Nas - King's Disease III (Discussion Thread)

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
This might get overlooked but Please please, PLEASE y'all could someone PASS MUSTARD in advance this this drops.

I'll be out tonight once this drops.

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
FhPTBoxWYAQgdGr

kchin1977

Rookie
Daps
18' Nasir
19' The Lost Tapes 2
20' King's Disease
21' King's Disease 2
21' Magic
22' King's Disease 3

:salute:

After taking 6 straight years off, he's given us all of this over the last 4 years. Like I said, enjoy the ride. I don't think you can name a single rapper who's 30 years into the game dropping material like this constantly. We are watching something very unique and rare in Hip Hop History.
funny enough, I prefer Lost Tapes 2 over all the other albums except Magic. The song Echo off that Swizz album is better than all of the Hit Boy cuts, too. Nasir would be on the bottom out of this set.

waynep

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looking forward to the album but...this is a bad album rollout. Especially coming off Magic, where we knew what the issue was (holiday season) and presumed the big trilogy album would kind of mix the good ideas from previous rollouts and add some more traditional stuff in there too.
Yea man it's like Christmas waiting for the album but as far as the numbers for it I'm nervous.
Outside of us and some online fans I don't feel the buzz for it. Hopefully he knocks the music
out the park again.