Nas - King's Disease III (Discussion Thread)

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y’all I might need a nap before KD3 drop tonight :mjlol:. Im not a night owl like I used to be.

Trying to decide if I should wait up or just listen in the morning. I'm so used to going to be early these days. I''m looking a the clock like 12 O'clock is 7 hours from now :damn: :damn:

That's almost a whole work shift.

Artfull Dodger

All Star
Daps
Ayo My UK Peeps in here what times this drop for us? 5am right?

mr-bean-sleepy.gif

Slim Charles

All Star
Daps
We always get the raw end of the deal 😂😂 I’m so excited but can’t do that with work tomorrow!

I work from home these days so given it’s a Friday gonna keep the rest of the day easy if I can and hope no unexpected urgent work comes up haha

I was gonna wait to 8.30am once kids at school but I know during morning I’ll check reactions on here and Twitter. So I need go hear it to start the day haha

Daps
Reppin
London
Michael and Quincy :wow:

It's interesting that they have a song on this titled "Michael & Quincy" because an associate of mine proposed this concept album to Nas and his team years ago:

By the way, he's a creative consultant for hire and he has ideas like this for days.

(Edit: Why won't the Instagram link connect and show on here?)

Last edited:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
This is the first Nas album that I can remember that you COULDN’T preorder on itunes before release
Looking forward to the album but...this is a bad album rollout. Especially coming off Magic, where we knew what the issue was (holiday season) and presumed the big trilogy album would kind of mix the good ideas from previous rollouts and add some more traditional stuff in there too.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Haha. It’s 10.40pm here. Decided to wake up at 5 at release time to listen. Not sure what’s best midnight release or early morning.

I guess Asia have it perfect with album dropping late morning/ early afternoon

That’s dedication my G. Hold this rep

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Why are they standing around looking ashamed like they're cousins getting scolded for coming home after the street lights came on.

The point of the picture is them standing by Michael Jackson’s Thriller album encased on the right.

They are alluding to being the modern day QUINCY and MICHAEL