Nas - I Am... (Original Version, 29 Tracks)

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston
We've been through this over the years, there is no tracklist ever confirmed. This tracklist doesn't even make sense. Project Windows is from the perspective of a kid and describing life in the 70s And Yet It Comes After All These Adult Oreinted Songs. Drunk By Myself Clearly Comes Before Undying Love.

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
We've been through this over the years, there is no tracklist ever confirmed. This tracklist doesn't even make sense. Project Windows is from the perspective of a kid and describing life in the 70s And Yet It Comes After All These Adult Oreinted Songs. Drunk By Myself Clearly Comes Before Undying Love.

i'm providing the songs so you can arrange the tracklist as you please breh :yeshrug:

H.S.

All Star
Daps
Yea We' ll never get a proper tracklist. I think only Nas know the real tracklist that he had in mind. I remember reading that "Good Morning" was recorded during the I Am... sessions and for YEARS I thought that song was recorded for Street's Disciple. :mindblown:

I always thought it sounded like Lakey singing the hook. Would Lakey have been home from jail during the I Am sessions?

RAW_SPK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
N.I.N.
I always thought it sounded like Lakey singing the hook. Would Lakey have been home from jail during the I Am sessions?

possibly....he was home for Murda Muzik release party that sparked the Prodigy beef i think it was. that had to be 98/99

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember finding all the tracks and making a cd of it, its a shame he didn't release it as he intended. That track Afterlife Interlude / Amongst Kings always stands out to me especially because of how its preceded by Undying Love.

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
somebody requested this in my album reqeust thread and i figured more brehs would want it

all tracks itunes quality :noah:

Nas-I+Am...The+Audiobiography+(cover).png

1. Fetus
2. NY State Of Mind Pt. II
3. Life Is What You Make It
4. Small World
5. Hardest Thing To Do Is Stay Alive
6. Poppa Was a Playa
7. Nas Is Like
8. Blaze A 50
9. Favor For A Favor
10. We Will Survive
11. Some Of Us Have Angels
12. Project Windows
13. Day Dreaming, Stay Scheming
14. Sometimes I Wonder
15. Undying Love
16. Afterlife Interlude / Amongst Kings
17. Life We Chose
18. Drunk By Myself
19. Pray
20. God Love Us
21. Ghetto Prisoners
22. Last Words
23. Family
24. Come Get Me
25. Find Your Wealth
26. U Gotta Love It
27. Wanna Play Rough
28. The Rise And Fall
29. My Worst Enemy

dap this if you need it :youngsabo:
:feedme:

1/2 Man 1/2 Hennessy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Daps
Reppin
Seattle
I need this breh:wow:

Real shyt, do y'all think that if I Am never got bootlegged and came out as the double disc that OP made and completed Nas' 3 peat on classic albums would we ever have gotten Stillmatic? Cause then Nastradamus would never have happened since his discography would have been impeccable and wouldn't ever have had to rush that album. But then he also wouldn't have needed that "comeback" album in Stillmatic:ohhh: