Nas - I Am... (Original Version, 29 Tracks)

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
Thanks for this breh !

There's a few tracks on here that aren't Cdq tho :patrice:

Hardest Thing To Do Is Stay Alive, Sometimes I Wonder, The Rise And Fall, And Worst Enemy are low quality. I actually have them in Cdq and can hook them if @Nigmund Freud wants to replace them in the file.

i didn't say CDQ i said itunes quality :yeshrug:

if it ain't it's as close as possible, i ain't sending this out 150 more times :dame:

HHID

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

i found it on google, i figured i'd use it for this in case people already got the original so it doesn't get mixed up

shyts dope as hell so good job :salute:

Cover actually not my job. Somebody here did it for me. I wanted something that looked like the I Am cover and asked him to add the lyrics of some of the tracks I used in the tape. Tried to be creative there :ahh:

Daps
Thanks for this breh !

Hardest Thing To Do Is Stay Alive, Sometimes I Wonder, The Rise And Fall, And Worst Enemy are low quality. I actually have them in Cdq and can hook them if @Nigmund Freud wants to replace them in the file.

Please hook me up with the first two in CDQ bruh. At least Sometimes I Wonder. :feedme:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Thanks for this breh !

Yo fam if you don't mind could you bless me with those tracks in CDQ :feedme: