Nas - I Am... (Original Version, 29 Tracks)

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
img20231124205624-41208280.jpg

I get the point this was intended to be what I Am was originally going to be released as but I’d be hot as fish grease to cop this and find out there’s no NYSOM2, no Hate Me Now, no Nas Is Like, no Undying Love :why:

Thank God for the bootleggers :blessed:

Funcrusher

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I get the point this was intended to be what I Am was originally going to be released as but I’d be hot as fish grease to cop this and find out there’s no NYSOM2, no Hate Me Now, no Nas Is Like, no Undying Love :why:

Thank God for the bootleggers :blessed:

Not really, this is just the bootleg version that leaked originally. I don't think it was even marketed as the original double album, that's what sites like hiphopdx wrongfully reported.

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
No it's not it's actually got a few flaws. 3 or 4 tracks are absolute trash, and this is as an AZ stan.

wrong thread but what tracks are "garbage" on dod

Are Fetus and Project Windows the original versions? And the unreleased tracks properly mastered?
Doubt it will go on streaming so it doesn't matter that much I guess, but still.

the tracks are properly mastered
not sure why you think im mad when your the wrong one :dahell:

yall was debating who was involved, i said this was SONY out the gate

then you said the versions would be the same

they are not

take your Ls gracefully

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Not really, this is just the bootleg version that leaked originally. I don't think it was even marketed as the original double album, that's what sites like hiphopdx wrongfully reported.
Nothing original or official about this. Nas hadn’t even spoke on this. There was never a scrapped OG double disc track list To begin with people just heard and read shyt and ran with.

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
wrong thread but what tracks are "garbage" on dod

the tracks are properly mastered

not sure why you think im mad when your the wrong one :dahell:

yall was debating who was involved, i said this was SONY out the gate

then you said the versions would be the same

they are not

take your Ls gracefully
It is the same, the debate was whether these will be the original 13 track leaks in quality, or new completely mixed versions. Stay in the dark.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Nothing original or official about this. Nas hadn’t even spoke on this. There was never a scrapped OG double disc track list To begin with people just heard and read shyt and ran with.

It's an official Sony release tho...

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's an official Sony release tho...
Like I said, it's just a cosign to use tracks already released on albums, and the 13 track leak.

If you thought Sony would spend time to go work on songs that weren't completely finished for a Record store day Vinyl only gimmick event, you off a perc

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Street's Disciple receives too much slander. Nas was going absolutely crazy on a lot of them records...a lot of them records are excellent.

Title track is FIRE
Nazareth Savage is FIRE
Sekou Story
American Way is fire besides Kelis lol
Theif's Theme
War
These are Our Heroes
Reason is NUTS, listen to the writing, smh.
Suicide Bounce
Remember the Times
UBR
Disciple

I'm probably forgetting a couple. All that shyt is fire, idk what yall are talking about lol. There is def trash on there...multiple joints (some like 3 in a row, lol, smh) but an album with so much fire can't be a wack album, nah.

Way better than Nastradamus imo

“Burners in bubble coats,
fukk a sermon from the neighborhood pope /
He sexin hoes, old fart
He bustin worms when he stroke /
Multicolored Pelle Pelle’s
Young stretch mark bellies /
Babies born in the cycle,
Future disciples..”

🤮

I must be the only person that loves No One Else In The Room.

Shiit is that grown folk lounge banger.

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
Like I said, it's just a cosign to use tracks already released on albums, and the 13 track leak.

If you thought Sony would spend time to go work on songs that weren't completely finished for a Record store day Vinyl only gimmick event, you off a perc

1. WRONG it contains 3 tracks not on any albums

2. its an original leak, a mastered 1999 copy

3. sony doesnt have to work on completed songs in they vault, they jus release them :dahell:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Sony owns those songs though, so this is nothing we haven't seen before...not even with Nas.