Nas' House was Foreclosed on.

biglescobar

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He still payin' alimony to Kelis, ain't he?

Yea he is, if he doesnt, hell go to jail....

If he doesnt pay the mortgage, they foreclose on the house, he doesnt get in any trouble, and he gets out from paying over 500k for something worth 30% less on the open market, big difference

Nas shoulda had all his business affairs in check from jump though so he wouldnt have to go through all this mess now...

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Yea he is, if he doesnt, hell go to jail....

If he doesnt pay the mortgage, they foreclose on the house, he doesnt get in any trouble, and he gets out from paying over 500k for something worth 30% less on the open market, big difference

Nas shoulda had all his business affairs in check from jump though so he wouldnt have to go through all this mess now...

:heh: Went straight over your head.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
This. These dudes on here don't even understand the concept, its over their heads.....Why would anyone keep paying for something thats value has dropped well over 30-35%? His credit is already shot from the Tax situation so Im sure his lawyers advised him to just walk away from this....

response:

He still payin' alimony to Kelis, ain't he?

:dead: I swear you Coli nikkaz are off the chain. All y'all :wow:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
As a Nas fan, I cant defend him. Pay what you owe. End of story

All that needs to be said

If I was Nas I'd hit the gym, get in the best shape of my life, and sign up for a Roots-esque non stop tour. Dude is gonna have to grind his ass off in order to deal with this shyt. He's luckily still a large draw on multiple continents so he can make some serious dough.

Call of Premo and go on a world tour, asap.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
All that needs to be said

If I was Nas I'd hit the gym, get in the best shape of my life, and sign up for a Roots-esque non stop tour. Dude is gonna have to grind his ass off in order to deal with this shyt. He's luckily still a large draw on multiple continents so he can make some serious dough.

Call of Premo and go on a world tour, asap.

He's already been doing the world tour thing for like a few years now.
Pretty much since Hip Hop is Dead his touring schedule has been crazy.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
seems like he hasn't been there in a minute anyway. probably over Atlanta anyway, and whatever memories he has there :yeshrug: