Nas' House was Foreclosed on.

Iceberg Slim

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
as a so-called NAS fan his net worth should be of no concern to you as long as he continue to deliver the entertaining thought provoking music that he has done for so many years

The thread title clearly indicated that in no way was this discussion centered around Esco's thought provoking music. So the irony is that by way of clicking & responding his financial situation is of some concern/interest to you as well, no?

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
The thread title clearly indicated that in no way was this discussion centered around Esco's thought provoking music. So the irony is that by way of clicking & responding his financial situation is of some concern/interest to you as well, no?

:stopitslime:

I was responding to the dude claiming to be a NAS FAN.......my thing is if your such a FAN of the dude why would you let his "personal financial turmoil" deter you from his music..............

Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL @ him tryin to get back with Kelis...

take this as a warning n!ggas, if you think with your d!ck/heart instead of your brain you may end up having to force yourself to get back with a b!tch you know you don't want to be with just because she gets all your money...

think about it, kelis probably gives Nas some of HIS OWN MONEY to help him out with his taxes.. :ooh::ahh::whoa:

KAWS

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Land of Pleasant Living
Haven't read through this yet but I'm sure y'all don't think a dude who decides not to pay 500k for a house worth 350k is losing.

exactly. it seems like a strategic default. he's not losing because his house was foreclosed on. you can clown him for not having the $200 mil he was talking about, but this is irrelevant. :ld:

BlackZilla

M0derator
Daps
NasLost.jpg

biglescobar

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Haven't read through this yet but I'm sure y'all don't think a dude who decides not to pay 500k for a house worth 350k is losing.

This. These dudes on here don't even understand the concept, its over their heads.....Why would anyone keep paying for something thats value has dropped well over 30-35%? His credit is already shot from the Tax situation so Im sure his lawyers advised him to just walk away from this....

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
This. These dudes on here don't even understand the concept, its over their heads.....Why would anyone keep paying for something thats value has dropped well over 30-35%? His credit is already shot from the Tax situation so Im sure his lawyers advised him to just walk away from this....

He still payin' alimony to Kelis, ain't he?