Nas - EPMD (Official Video)

Daps
Just curious but anybody know if Nas reached out to Eric and Parrish about this song/video or if they had anything to say about it? Woulda been dope to see an actual EPMD cameo or collabo with Nas.

Video is nice, def makes the track better in unison. Nas is Nas as usual :whew:, but I still can't get into Hit Boy production. Just not my flava :manny:

Ball

All Star
Daps
Just curious but anybody know if Nas reached out to Eric and Parrish about this song/video or if they had anything to say about it? Woulda been dope to see an actual EPMD cameo or collabo with Nas.

Video is nice, def makes the track better in unison. Nas is Nas as usual :whew:, but I still can't get into Hit Boy production. Just not my flava :manny:

I saw that Eric commented flame emojis or something on one of Nas Instagram posts about the song

6-A6-ADB10-7954-45-B8-8-F2-F-4-AFB4-BE0-EA6-A.jpg

Dylmatic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
France