Nas - EPMD (Official Video)

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn why Nas going crazy like this. :ohhh: He usually just disappears after an album release.

Side note I hate when you type nas on twitter all you see is lil nas x fruity ass shyt so annoying.

Yo!! I've been wanting to say this for a minute. And it's not just on twitter. Any search engine. fukking fakkit ass nikka had to pick this nikkas name. That shyt vexes me.

waynep

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn why Nas going crazy like this. :ohhh: He usually just disappears after an album release.

Side note I hate when you type nas on twitter all you see is lil nas x fruity ass shyt so annoying.
You gotta type Nas and something else.. For example Nas EPMD video or Nas Kings Disease.. When Kings Disease came out I was typing Nas name with one of the tracks from the album to see the response.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
This guy I follow on IG posted the info. His company worked on the video

although I think the look is a result of the natural color from the film they shot on more than anything

what program do you use for coloring?
Sometimes I try grading it myself. I did download a bunch of free color/cinema luts that I used until I bought some. I grade out of final cut.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
The video seemed like it was filmed in a way to hide that Nas doesn't remember all of the lyrics :mjgrin::mjlol:

Still goat
I mean I’ve filmed a few videos on a way lower level lol. Sometimes you just need the artist to spit a couple lines here and there so you can weave it in with the other video. Rappers aren’t out here spitting their entire song for the video.

Last edited: