Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Naruto sage mode is mad underrated and hella powerful and versatile

If they fight without Megazords, Naruto wins easy. Sage mode+ Kiyuubi cloak is too powerful. nikkas forget that Naruto has the power to throw mini nukes and shyt when he uses Sage mode.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Nice naruto ep
Now we're in uncharted water showing what happens after the fight should be interesting

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
If they fight without Megazords, Naruto wins easy. Sage mode+ Kiyuubi cloak is too powerful. nikkas forget that Naruto has the power to throw mini nukes and shyt when he uses Sage mode.
lmao yet pain in edo tensie which was weaker than his prime solod kcm naruto and bee, two perfect jins without really trying. on top of that his rinnegan wasn't his so he clnt use its full power. sasuke's rinnegan is the strongest we've seen, he's also an uchiha and a decendent of indra and the sage so he's way stronger than pain. then you throw sharingan techs on rinnegan techs and the eyes are his own and you wanna be bias in the fight?

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
lmao yet pain in edo tensie which was weaker than his prime solod kcm naruto and bee, two perfect jins without really trying. on top of that his rinnegan wasn't his so he clnt use its full power. sasuke's rinnegan is the strongest we've seen, he's also an uchiha and a decendent of indra and the sage so he's way stronger than pain. then you throw sharingan techs on rinnegan techs and the eyes are his own and you wanna be bias in the fight?

Who is being bias now? You have the Naruto that fought Bee Vs Pain and Itachi, vs Sasuke with Six Path Powers? :mjlol:
Of course Sasuke wins, clown. Naruto was nowhere near as strong then as he is now(vs Sasuke).
This Naruto that fought with Sasuke is stronger than everyone except for Rikuu Madara, Six Paths and Kaguya.
Try again, little nikka.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Sasuke's Rinnegan ain't stronger than Madara's. You're on some shyt.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Sasuke's Rinnegan ain't stronger than Madara's. You're on some shyt.
:laff: yes it is one sharinnegan is better than regular double rinnegan. Madaras chibaku tenaie requires black orbs to be the center of the gravity mass while sasuke can make anything the core, like how he did with the tailed beasts or himself when he fought naruto and used then Enton spikes. His eye allows him to travel dimensions like Kaguyas. Red juubi eye. Sasuke also put each tailed beast in a genjutsu simultaneously. Please do your research breh

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
:laff: yes it is one sharinnegan is better than regular double rinnegan. Madaras chibaku tenaie requires black orbs to be the center of the gravity mass while sasuke can make anything the core, like how he did with the tailed beasts or himself when he fought naruto and used then Enton spikes. His eye allows him to travel dimensions like Kaguyas. Red juubi eye. Sasuke also put each tailed beast in a genjutsu simultaneously. Please do your research breh
:snoop: This nikka don't have the sharrinegan it's a Rinnegan with tomoe it's been stated 100 times and listed in the books. His eye can't travel to any dimension he wants to breh if that were the case how did he get trapped by Kaguya in her dimension. And Madara didn't need to put the beasts in genjutsu he only needed to put them in the mazou and he did so easily just because he didn't doesn't mean he can't. And you never saw Madara in his real body use the chibaku tensei.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
:snoop: This nikka don't have the sharrinegan it's a Rinnegan with tomoe it's been stated 100 times and listed in the books. His eye can't travel to any dimension he wants to breh if that were the case how did he get trapped by Kaguya in her dimension. And Madara didn't need to put the beasts in genjutsu he only needed to put them in the mazou and he did so easily just because he didn't doesn't mean he can't. And you never saw Madara in his real body use the chibaku tensei.
:dead: i call it a sharinnegan even though kayguya is the only one with one (i know the difference between their eyes'), for simplicity, but lets call it a tomoe rinnegan. and yes he can travel dimensions idiot read the boruto stuff or watch the movie. at first he cldnt cuz like kurauma sed to naruto in the final fight, sasuke's rinnegan is new so he ain't master it yet. lol i'm stating facts not what ifs take that "madara cld do it too" bs elsewhere. :what: madara got revived and then became jin so what do u mean by real body, non juubi jin?.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Who is being bias now? You have the Naruto that fought Bee Vs Pain and Itachi, vs Sasuke with Six Path Powers? :mjlol:
Of course Sasuke wins, clown. Naruto was nowhere near as strong then as he is now(vs Sasuke).
This Naruto that fought with Sasuke is stronger than everyone except for Rikuu Madara, Six Paths and Kaguya.
Try again, little nikka.
:mjlol: i was using that as a basis for post sage sasuke's power meaning he at least is above kcm naruto meaning he wnt get one side in a fist fight with post sage naruto. since a weaker rinnegan user and shinobi like pain cld fukk with kcm then sasuke can match a stronger version like post sage naruto.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
:mjlol: i was using that as a basis for post sage sasuke's power meaning he at least is above kcm naruto meaning he wnt get one side in a fist fight with post sage naruto. since a weaker rinnegan user and shinobi like pain cld fukk with kcm then sasuke can match a stronger version like post sage naruto.

:dead:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
:dead: i call it a sharinnegan even though kayguya is the only one with one (i know the difference between their eyes'), for simplicity, but lets call it a tomoe rinnegan. and yes he can travel dimensions idiot read the boruto stuff or watch the movie. at first he cldnt cuz like kurauma sed to naruto in the final fight, sasuke's rinnegan is new so he ain't master it yet. lol i'm stating facts not what ifs take that "madara cld do it too" bs elsewhere. :what: madara got revived and then became jin so what do u mean by real body, non juubi jin?.
So what does this have to do with it being stronger than Madara's eye again?

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
So what does this have to do with it being stronger than Madara's eye again?
so one can travel dimensions and has more efficient rinnegan techs (like chibaku tensie) and the other dosen't. are u trollin me bro?