Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Lord sayin with the universal pull and Enron spike combo :noah: shyt was dope loved the added stuff (tbh shld have been even longer like 4 episode on sum Dbz stuff :mjcry: ). Only thing I hated was dat naruro used a regular rasengan instead of a rasenshuriken to match daisies enhance Amaterasu chidori. Wld have been cooler and made sense since they was gonna lose they all might as well have done it (rasenshiuriken destroys internal while the Amaterasu finished they arm off)

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Lord sayin with the universal pull and Enron spike combo :noah: shyt was dope loved the added stuff (tbh shld have been even longer like 4 episode on sum Dbz stuff :mjcry: ). Only thing I hated was dat naruro used a regular rasengan instead of a rasenshuriken to match daisies enhance Amaterasu chidori. Wld have been cooler and made sense since they was gonna lose they all might as well have done it (rasenshiuriken destroys internal while the Amaterasu finished they arm off)
I hate auto correct :pacspit:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Let this sink in
Sas had rinnegan and full tailed beast power and still was getting fukked up by naruto with small pieces of tailed beast
That sage mode is overpowered as hell cuz of natural energy
Tailed beast are natural energy and Kurama sed he took all of the earths natrual energy supply. Sasuke didn't take all of the tailed beast powers (if he did they Shibaku tensies wld have crumbled since they wld have all been in his susanoo, plus after the indra arrow clash he says he needs their power again) tho he took a good amount.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Let this sink in
Sas had rinnegan and full tailed beast power and still was getting fukked up by naruto with small pieces of tailed beast
That sage mode is overpowered as hell cuz of natural energy
Sauce didnt take all the bijuu chakra. Just some of it. Enough for his Perfect Susanoo. This is evident when he attempted to get more chakra with the Rinnegan but was too weak to use the jutsu. Its really just the way they present something for sensationalism in that moment, then turn around and do something completely contrast to it.

Kurama: Here's all the chakra I have left Naruto take it! :damn:
*Sauce steals chakra*
Kurama: :dahell:
Kurama: :ld:
Kurama:....here's all the chakra I have left Nar-

Its stupid but as the viewer, we know its done solely to create false tension in a moment to make you think its over when its not. :yeshrug:
I we keeping it hundo, Naruto is not supposed to be able to use Kyuubi chakra at all against even base sharingan Sasuke. Uchiha controls Kyuubi chakra. Or even use Fuuton rasengans and bijuu bombs against Sasukes Blaze release or Katons. The last big attack was both majority Kyuubi powered and Fuuton influenced against Indra's Blaze release arrow which shouldve backfired. Yet here we are.:pachaha:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Sauce didnt take all the bijuu chakra. Just some of it. Enough for his Perfect Susanoo. This is evident when he attempted to get more chakra with the Rinnegan but was too weak to use the jutsu. Its really just the way they present something for sensationalism in that moment, then turn around and do something completely contrast to it.

Kurama: Here's all the chakra I have left Naruto take it! :damn:
*Sauce steals chakra*
Kurama: :dahell:
Kurama: :ld:
Kurama:....here's all the chakra I have left Nar-

Its stupid but as the viewer, we know its done solely to create false tension in a moment to make you think its over when its not. :yeshrug:
I we keeping it hundo, Naruto is not supposed to be able to use Kyuubi chakra at all against even base sharingan Sasuke. Uchiha controls Kyuubi chakra. Or even use Fuuton rasengans and bijuu bombs against Sasukes Blaze release or Katons. The last big attack was both majority Kyuubi powered and Fuuton influenced against Indra's Blaze release arrow which shouldve backfired. Yet here we are.:pachaha:
Kishi made Uchihas too overpowered. Never liked that shyt.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Senju's and their relative would like to have a word with you...Uchiha's so overpowered but Hashi would body Madara like it was a routine in a movie that everyone already saw...
Only Hashirama was powerful though. He could never write the senjus to be as strong as the uchihas so he had to focus on one character (the strongest one of them all) and hype them up based on what he did. Average Uchiha's with a simple fully matured sharingan can warp reality and use hax genjutsu. shyt is too much breh