Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that last page was a straight talk no jutsu, "protect what's important" powerup. uzGawd out there changing lives and bringing families closer. :blessed:
sauce looked back like... "wait til she can dial up the mangekyou :obama:."
and yeah. that is sakura's fukking daughter. stop trolling kishi. :camby:

also... that mangapanda translation is shyt. he didn't tell her to heal after. he asked if she could heal the wound herself now and she smiled/said yeah. in the process he answered sarada's question... "how does dad really feel about mom?". she smiled when she realized the answer.

08.png

thought my brehs knew that mangastream runs this translation shyt. u cant quote shyt from the manga til their scan drops.

http://readms.com/r/naruto/700+9/2835/1

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Mangekyou Sharingan means nothing now? :beli:

Do ur history breh. Zetsu warned us that a strong ninja with a weaker tool beats a weaker ninja with a stronger tool.

Other than moving inanimate objects, shin hasn't proven capable of a single mangekyou technique yet. And he was surprised by susanoo. How u got the mangekyou and never seen susanoo? Him and his offbeat clone hatchlings are Teri cloth.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Do ur history breh. Zetsu warned us that a strong ninja with a weaker tool beats a weaker ninja with a stronger tool.

Other than moving inanimate objects, shin hasn't proven capable of a single mangekyou technique yet. And he was surprised by susanoo. How u got the mangekyou and never seen susanoo? Him and his offbeat clone hatchlings are Teri cloth.
repped for actually catching the themes of the show. this has been proven in the shikamaru vs hiden fight :upsetfavre:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:smh: at Naruto being a shytty father to Boruto. His son, Boruto :pacspit: to his father Naruto but he :salute: to Sasuke because he gets trained with Sasuke. Sasuke taught Boruto how to do chidori.

Here the new movie trailer.

:dwillhuh: Sasuke is more powerful than Naruto now?...

「ダッセェな、クソオヤジ。」
親の忍道、子知らず―。
長きに渡る戦争を経て高度成長を遂げた新時代。七代目火影・うずまきナルトが統治する木ノ葉隠 れの里を中心 に、新たな忍を育てる「中忍選抜試験」が5つの里合同で開催されようとしていた。里の手練場で 修業に明け暮 れる三人一組の下忍たち。サスケの娘にしてナルトに憧れを抱くサラダ、多くの謎を持つ超優秀な 忍ミツキ、そ して才能を持ちながらもナルトをクソオヤジ呼ばわりするボルト。
ボルトは、多忙が故に家族と過ごす時間すらないナルトを「親なんて初めからいない方がいい」と 寂しさゆえに 忌み嫌うようになってしまっていたのだ。

「弟子にしてくれ!倒したいヤツがいるんだ!」
ある夜、異空間での任務にあたっていたサスケが、妙な危険が迫っている事を知らせにナルトの元 に訪れる。互 いの子世代の忍の事を話すナルトとサスケ。そんな中、サスケの事を「ナルト唯一のライバル」と サラダから聞 き憧れていたボルトは、父親の弱点を知ろうと弟子入りを願う。友の状況を悟ったサスケは“ある 条件”付きで 師匠となることを約束。ボルトはナルトに実力を見せつけるために、サラダ、ミツキと共に中忍選 抜試験への出 願を決めた。
知能勝負の一次試験、チームワーク勝負の二次試験と難関を突破していくボルトたち。三次試験の 個人戦コロシ アムでは、各里の長である五影が見守る中、ついにシカマルの息子であるシカダイとも激突!

父の背中―。
超えるべき存在―。
その時、空間が捻じ曲がるほどの大爆発が!禍々しい雰囲気を纏い現れたモモシキとキンシキと名 乗る二人組は 、両手に宿した輪廻眼を操りナルトの命を執拗に狙う。何もできず立ちすくむボルトを護るサスケ 。それを背に 立ち塞がったナルトは、モモシキが放った術と共に消えてしまった。ボルトへ微笑みを残して―。
父親が歩んできた道、そしてその想いを初めて知ったボルト。 その小さな姿にかつてのナルトを見たサスケ、そして五影とともに ボルトは敵うハズのない敵が待つ異空間へ、決死の覚悟で挑む!

translated part of it.

“That’s lame, you shytty dad.”

The child doesn’t share his parent’s ninja way.

The new era that has developed rapidly after the long-lasting wars. New ninja are reared and the five villages combine in the Chuunin Selection Exams which are now being held by the Seventh Hokage, Uzumaki Naruto, within the village he leads, Konohagakure.

There are three genin classmates who train night and day at the village’s training grounds: Sasuke’s daughter, Sarada, who greatly admires Naruto; the superior shinobi Mitsuki, who holds many secrets; and Boruto, who holds great talent and calls Naruto a shytty dad.

Naruto, who doesn’t have time to spend with his family because of work, is resented by the lonely Boruto, who says “from the start, it would’ve been better if a parent like you didn’t exist.”

“Please make me your disciple! There’s someone I want to beat!”

One night, Sasuke who had taken on a mission in a different dimension noticed a strange danger was approaching, and went to visit Naruto. Naruto and Sasuke talk about talk about shinobi of their mutual childhood’s era. As they do, Boruto hears from Sarada that Sasuke is Naruto’s “one and only rival”. Wanting to discover his father’s weak spot, Boruto begs Sasuke to take him on as an apprentice. Sasuke, who realises his friend’s situation, promises to be Boruto’s teacher “on one condition”. Boruto decides to apply for the Chuunin Selection Exams alongside Sarada and Mitsuki to show his real abilities to Naruto.

Boruto and the others persevere through the first examination, a match of intelligence, and the second examination, a match of teamwork. The third examination is one-on-one fighting in a coliseum, watched over by the Five Kage who lead every village. In the end, Boruto is clashing against Shikadai, the son of Shikamaru!

The sight of my father’s back…

Someone I must surpass.

At that time, a huge explosion that twists and warps space! A twosome who call themselves Momoshiki and Kinshiki appear, wrapped in an ominous atmosphere. Both of them wield the Rinnegan and tenaciously aim to take Naruto’s life. Sasuke protects Boruto, who is petrified and unable to do anything. Naruto, who was occupied by that and turned his back, disappears with a jutsu fired by Momoshiki. He leaves Boruto a smile…

The road that his father walked upon, and Boruto, who understood his father’s feelings for the first time. Along with Sasuke, who sees the past Naruto in Boruto’s small figure, and the Five Kage, Boruto goes towards another dimension where an impossible-to-match enemy awaits him. His resolution is prepared for death if necessary!

Translation to the trailer:

Jiraiya/Narrator: The sun shines over all of Konoha. The sun illuminates all the shadows of the village and the leaves bud once more.

Boruto: Shadow clone technique!

Sasuke: Are you Naruto’s son?

Boruto: Make me your pupil! I want to defeat my dad!

Sarada: Stupid Boruto! I’m the one who will become Hokage!

[The battle of the new generation!]
Boruto: I don’t want to be Hokage!
This parent shouldn’t have been there from the beginning!

[A crisis approaches the village]

Naruto: Sasuke, I leave that guy to you.
[The inherited will]

Boruto: Isn’t there an easier to understand method?!*

Sasuke: Naruto could do it.

Boruto: Why are you worried about me?

Sasuke: You’re stupider (lit: usuratonkachi) than Naruto. Moreover…

Naruto: You really did it!
Because I was able to watch over your growth as your father.

Boruto: shytty dad…

Gaara: Don’t think you can make us run away!

Naruto: Even though the era changes, I wonder if the nature of shinobi will not change.

Sasuke: That’s what I believe.

Boruto: ‘Til now, what have I done…*

Sasuke: As my pupil…

Naruto: As my son…

Sasuke/Naruto: Go, Boruto!

[The little boy Boruto will surpass the great legend Naruto]

Boruto: Watch me, shytty old man!

Sasuke/Naruto: Boruto: Naruto the Movie

Boruto: I don’t feel like I’ll lose!

Last edited:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK

:ehh: